Damn, how late am I? Lupe got a video for Superstar?

How long ago did this happen :lol:
laugh.gif
? School has consumed my life so I been out the video/single loop for a minute. But how long has this been out?
But on a side note, read my sig.

Looking to get a new plan?
Want unlimited text, data, nights/weekends at 7PM for $30(or less) a month?
Want a Sprint mogul for $200
PM me for details :pimp:

havent seen it....post it
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

It's on every hour on the hour on MTV2. I caught like the end of it at 8:00.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Yeah I saw it for the first time this morning ...

don't see the video online yet tho.
+ TEAMGEORGIASOLE +
I'MSICK'UD
: last.fm : :​

ill be looking for it at 11am...

edit: just looked at lu's myspace:

Quote:
Tune in to MTV2 this upcoming Monday 11/5 at 11am EST to catch the world premiere of Lupe's new video "Superstar" ft. Matthew Santos! The video is "unleashed" which means it will air on the hour, every hour on the channel! The clip was directed by the one-and-only Hype Williams, and introduces all the characters from Lu's upcoming album THE COOL in stores December 18th!

For even more Lupe in your life - watch the video premiere on MTV.com all day as well, and on MTV's TRL at 3:30pm and mtvU action! It's a Lupe-MTV takeover!! FNF UP!!!

Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

nothing too crazy.

maybe ill understand it more when the album comes out (i think some of his characters were involved in the video)
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Everett-Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman​

where it at

:nerd:
nerd.gif
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

can't wait to this
:D
happy.gif
I'm not changing this part of my sig until the Carolina Panther's win the super bowl or at least make it to the super bowl again
Three things that you can always count on in life:
1.Death
2.Tax
3.And Steve Smith ALWAYS being open

this is making me mad..it keeps skipping the video on that website..somebody embed it plz
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

its on onsmash.com...i jus saw it..if you follow lupe..the video is kinda nice..the "cool" character was pretty dope...a hand full of bones..a chain with a key on it.pretty nice

Mant that was fire! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SAINTS
True I got more fans than the average man but not enough loot to last me
To the end of the week, I live by the beat like you live check to check.
If you don't move yo' feet then I don't eat, so we like neck to neck.​

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

When I saw the skeletal hand I bugged out...I like how he incorporated the characters from previous songs into the vid.
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Very nice. Can't wait for the album.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep is for the weak.

i you listen to that video i posted and you heard the song "the cool"..this video is pretty dope

Back
Top Bottom