damn, just when you think you're over your ex..... (little bit of an update)

man, do not text her.
ask yourself. how does that help me get over shorty?

like others have said. delete her from your facebook, myspace, phone. whatever...

How do you know she is dating another dude? Were you looking at here facebook or something? If so, you need to stop that right now.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

It does suck. You will have plenty of mood swings. Just stay strong as hard as it is and keep it moving. Stay on a path, looking at her Facebook is only going to take you off that path.

This. I use to have PLENTY of mood swings.... And yeah dude jus Delete her off ur Facebook friend..

try 5 years my dude with a kid on top of that so i have to keep in contact with the broad, jus kick it with the homies, meet new chicks, trust me it will get better

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

You have to cut all social ties with her. Honestly there can never be a friend level between the two of you. Whether she is seeing someone faster then expected, know it was bound to happen.

Just cut her off and move on.
QFT. You wont listen to this advice but its the best you can get. If you want her back this is the only way. You cant be there giving her the attention she wants while shes with another dude, because at that point theres no desire for her to want to get back with you if youre still around like that emotionally. Just cut that +##%# off, and if she misses you she'll come back, and if she doesnt then you havent wasted any more of your time or feelings on her. And cutting her off will be the easiest way to get over her, because if you dont you're still going to be holding out hope that she'll want you back and that !%+% doesnt help.

and girls wonder why guys are the way they are. It only takes one girl to break your heart and you have a completely different outlook on women. My situation was messed up, a couple years ago when me and my girl broke up it was on like a Wednesday, that friday she went out to the movies with one of her guy friends and a bunch of his friends. She met some guy that night and they started hanging out. I remember just sitting on my floor for like 3 hours starring at the ceiling and trying to text her. I was devastated. The next week I went to her work to try and take her to dinner on her break (because i read something on her myspace about dude). At dinner she was telling me about dude and stuff, and i asked her if she kissed him. She couldnt look me in my face. I made a big !*! scene and threw money on the table without even eating my food and went home. Then a couple weeks later I get a call from her asking if it was cool to bring dude to a mutual friends christmas party. I told her no and she showed up with him anyway. Girls are so scandalous foreal. Because of how the break up went down I can't trust or open up to girls anymore. I look at them like pieces of meat now.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

How do you know she is dating another dude? Were you looking at here facebook or something? If so, you need to stop that right now.
Yea...why torture yourself? Just keep yourself busy...and don't hit her up. She's already moved on. The last thing you wanna do is give her the satisfaction of knowing you haven't moved on.

smh.gif

Exactly, when things don't work out with dude, which it won't. She's going to be wondering what you're up to. When she trys to get you back just let her know she's out of continues.

unless you really did her wrong she probably hasn't moved on but is trying to force herself to do so by talking to another guy

you should do the same...

just fake it till you make it...say it enough eventually you'll believe it...

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Exactly, when things don't work out with dude, which it won't. She's going to be wondering what you're up to. When she trys to get you back just let her know she's out of continues.
laugh.gif

Son, im in the EXACT SAME situation as you
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Ive been with my girl for about 4 years...i didnt see your thread, you mind telling me what happened?

Originally Posted by 23kidd

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Ive been with my girl for about 4 years...i didnt see your thread, you mind telling me what happened?

umm well i dont wanna get into deep detail again, but the main part of it is i treated her as good as can be and it seemed like she never appreciated the things i did and just overall treated me pretty crappy, now im not saying we didnt have amazing times, but it always seemed like once things went good for a while something would ALWAYS happen, and i mean i love her, i really do, but if someone isnt treating you or your feelings with respect, theres no reason to be with them unless that aspect changes

when my girl and i ended things I:

1. deleted her off facebook....i even blocked her so I wouldn't see her on our mutual friends page and to prevent me from ever being tempted to check out her page

2. stopped calling/texting.....and i would only answer her calls once every 2-3 weeks ...and then when i did decide to pick up i made sure we didnt talk past 5 mins

it was hard but over time it got easier...the hardest part was ignoring her "i miss you" texts
laugh.gif
....too bad we only spent 3 1/2 months apart....
laugh.gif
...but it was needed and since we've been back together things have been great...a lot less arguing now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by 23kidd

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

umm well i dont wanna get into deep detail again, but the main part of it is i treated her as good as can be and it seemed like she never appreciated the things i did and just overall treated me pretty crappy, now im not saying we didnt have amazing times, but it always seemed like once things went good for a while something would ALWAYS happen, and i mean i love her, i really do, but if someone isnt treating you or your feelings with respect, theres no reason to be with them unless that aspect changes
Yeah you gotta point...basicaly she didnt appreciate you.

My situations different, but it still sucks. Just hang out with your friends, party, do ++*+ that will get your mind off her, its been working for me so far.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

when my girl and i ended things I:

1. deleted her off facebook....i even blocked her so I wouldn't see her on our mutual friends page and to prevent me from ever being tempted to check out her page

2. stopped calling/texting.....and i would only answer her calls once every 2-3 weeks ...and then when i did decide to pick up i made sure we didnt talk past 5 mins

it was hard but over time it got easier...the hardest part was ignoring her "i miss you" texts
laugh.gif
....too bad we only spent 3 1/2 months apart....
laugh.gif
...but it was needed and since we've been back together things have been great...a lot less arguing now
pimp.gif
yeah, they say sometimes that time apart is what you need, so im kinda hoping its what we need, but anyway, hope everything stays good for you

mine happened 5 months ago, honestly bro just stop talkin to her, i wish i can follow that advice but i cant, i go cold turkey for a whole month without talking to her and she's gonna text me out of the blue about something and a whole lot of emotion i had before will come back its like a 2 step forward 1 step back kind of thing. just don't talk to her, cut her off and move on. im gonna have a "closure" talk with her soon and just tell to seriously stop texting and calling me because it's not helping our situation mind you she has a BF already (2 months after the breakup)

Getting completely out of long term relationships is really difficult. Not sure if this is your first break up from a LT relationship, but those are always the toughest. Time will make the pain etc go away. It's natural to feel jealous when you're so used to having someone be dedicated to you and only you for so long, only to find out they're interested in someone else. Try not to think about it so much, you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom