damn, just when you think you're over your ex..... (little bit of an update)

so im sure some of you remember a few of my threads from not too long ago. Me and my girl broke up, blah blah blah, you know the deal. Anyway, its been a little over a month so ive been doing a lot better then i was before. I thought things were going alright, but then today i found out shes talkin to a new dude already, and i gotta say i was kinda crushed shes moving on already
ohwell.gif
. I know i know, im trying to move on too, but right now my game with girls is pretty weak being that i was in a relationship for 2 years. Any words of wisdom?

update: little bit of an update, earlier last week she texted me one nightsaying she missed me and she loves me and wanted to talk to me and allthat, and i didnt respond back or anything, but come thursday night, icouldnt help myself, i caved
tired.gif
,so we had a little conversation and it honestly put me at easy for therest of the night. said she wanted to talk again the next day, blahblah, so i did and then when ever i would say anything, she had nothingto contribute, and the same thing happened last night. The %!+#% tellsme how much she misses me and wants to talk and then doesnt say much ofanything, and of course being my stupid self, i fell into it and now imfeeling even worse now
tired.gif
frown.gif
, just wanna get over this !#@@
smh.gif

I say you delete this thread and pretend you never made it
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
seriously move on, and don't worry about what she is doing. take your time to heal

Text her but just keep it at the friend level...ask how she doing(if yall still cool like that
laugh.gif
)...that will take your mind off of her believe it or not helps ease some of the tension..

Also just get out there ...introduce yourself to some new women dont be scared...

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Text her but just keep it at the friend level...ask how she doing(if yall still cool like that
laugh.gif
)...that will take your mind off of her believe it or not helps ease some of the tension..

Also just get out there ...introduce yourself to some new women dont be scared...

funny you say that, i mean we were talking every now and then not too long ago and it honestly just made me miss her even more, so i just completely stopped talkin to her for like 2 weeks, then i found this out today

^ lol no its not my name, why?

focus on you. work out, eat right, and do the things you like to do. the girls will come...trust

Originally Posted by needsomejays

laugh.gif

funny you say that, i mean we were talking every now and then not too long ago and it honestly just made me miss her even more, so i just completely stopped talkin to her for like 2 weeks, then i found this out today

You have to cut all social ties with her. Honestly there can never be a friend level between the two of you. Whether she is seeing someone faster then expected, know it was bound to happen.

Just cut her off and move on.

laugh.gif

Well if just texting her makes you miss her then dont do it then...i figured since your not actually talking or seeing her it would be easier for you..

Whatever you do dont let her know that you are affected by this..

best thing to do is just try not to look at her stuff (facebook n +*!*) if ur tryin to jus get over it n move on...the more u keep seein pics of her n the new dude or w.e its just gonna make u mad

I've been there my friend. But it's time grow up, roll up, and move on. I got over my ex by spending more time with my friends. They keep me laughing. Laughter is good for the heart. Rolling up is too. But once I got back in the field, it was a new ball game. When dealing with new chicks I applied some things from previous relationship. Awww man, how good it feels to smash and be completely honest. "I just got out of a serious relationship, I'm just lookin for a friend." Just go kick it with some new females and chill for a while. Believe me, she is not thinking of u when she's with her new dude.

the best thing to do is.. get a diary.

and the next time you feel the need to post this on NT, don't. i'm not being mean, just being real.

i don't think us discussing your personal hardships is going to make them go away. heart break is tough but you'll never get over it by wallowing. she's talking to someone new? follow her footsteps and do the same.

Been there before. Best thing to do is completely cut all contact off. Delete her from your phone, myspace, facebook etc. I used to get all worked up reading myspace bulletins and stuff where one of my ex's would mention another dude. It's still gonna take a while to get completely over it, but still trying to keep in touch made my situation way worse. Like someone else posted, just focus on you and bettering yourself.

so im sure some of you remember a few of my threads from not too long ago. Me and my girl broke up, blah blah blah, you know the deal. Anyway, its been a little over a month so ive been doing a lot better then i was before. I thought things were going alright, but then today i found out shes talkin to a new dude already, and i gotta say i was kinda crushed shes moving on already
ohwell.gif
. I know i know, im trying to move on too, but right now my game with girls is pretty weak being that i was in a relationship for 2 years. Any words of wisdom?
Wow
tired.gif

This sounds exactly wat i went through ...

Im doin better.. all u can do man is keep it moving.. seriously... Ull always hear about her man and Think about her everyonce in a while.. and she always hear bout u.. So next time she hears about u or thinks about u make sure, she knows that ur doin fine and good for urself... And that u can keep livin w/o her and live well at that...  but it takes time man.. but its motivating

Op fastest way to get over an x is to cut them off, myspace ,facebook, phone and everything. That way you can really get over her and wont be second thinking when you hear something new about her or talk to her and catch feelings again.

How did you find out she's talking to someone? I haven't spoken to my ex in 4 months. I cut off every single connection I had with her. I deleted everything and threw away everything that would remind me of her. I have no clue what she's up to (out of sight, out of mind) and it feels good. It's still going to be tough, but doing these things will help. It helps we don't have the same friends because I made sure of that. You need to just basically make it as she never existed. If people you're close with talk to her, tell them to stop, or tell them never to bring her up. Don't look at her Facebook or whatever, don't text her/call. Just continue what you're doing and it will get better. One month is not a long time and nobody said getting over someone is going to happen over night. Just know one day you're going to be like, "Damn, I can't believed I stressed getting over her!" then laugh to yourself quietly.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

How did you find out she's talking to someone? I haven't spoken to my ex in 4 months. I cut off every single connection I had with her. I deleted everything and threw away everything that would remind me of her. I have no clue what she's up to (out of sight, out of mind) and it feels good. It's still going to be tough, but doing these things will help. It helps we don't have the same friends because I made sure of that. You need to just basically make it as she never existed. If people you're close with talk to her, tell them to stop, or tell them never to bring her up. Don't look at her Facebook or whatever, don't text her/call. Just continue what you're doing and it will get better. One month is not a long time and nobody said getting over someone is going to happen over night. Just know one day you're going to be like, "Damn, I can't believed I stressed getting over her!" then laugh to yourself quietly.
facebook, i swear imma just delete that *%!$, causes more bad than good
laugh.gif
, but anyway, yeah, i know what i gotta do, its just crazy from going to talking to someone every single day for over 2 years straight and then just going ghost, it sucks
tired.gif

my dude, you JUST GOT TO GO OUT!!

hit up your boys, i understand its been  a few months, but every little bit counts!! plan something fun for this weekend, with your boys or just a random female friend, like i said, every little bit helps
wink.gif

and imo i wouldn't talk to her anymore, it just be harder for me

It does suck. I talked to her for two years everyday as well. Now its been 4 months of no contact and it feels like I never knew her. You will have plenty of mood swings. Just stay strong as hard as it is and keep it moving. Stay on a path, looking at her Facebook is only going to take you off that path.

He's the rebound dude chief, don't worry bout it. After he beats, he's out the door. Once that happens, u still keep it movin

Back
Top Bottom