Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd VOL basketball Edition.

kevin durant a sucka
his whole demeanor
he just oozes
sucka juice
like what grown *** man
makes a fake account
to talk about himself
in the 3rd person
idk
he can play ball
i get that
but from a personal standpoint
he just a BAN who can ball
yo another thing
has he ever been seen with women??? :nerd:

KD is a herb. I don't understand it, he hoops. He knows the code. He knew teaming up with the warriors was Basketball sin and he still did it any way and now the guilt is eating him alive. He wants to make it Sam Presti's fault, Billy Donovan's fault, Russel Westbrook's fault, the OKC fans fault but knows the truth when he looks in the mirror. He was better off finishing his career without a ring than winning like this. Clown.

yea...he played himself. LOL.

tumblr_ljv1aaccJM1qitfwho1_400.gif

KD is a herb. I don't understand it, he hoops. He knows the code. He knew teaming up with the warriors was Basketball sin and he still did it any way and now the guilt is eating him alive. He wants to make it Sam Presti's fault, Billy Donovan's fault, Russel Westbrook's fault, the OKC fans fault but knows the truth when he looks in the mirror. He was better off finishing his career without a ring than winning like this. Clown.

Man that's in any sport. Where's the integrity? The competitive spirit?

He just a chump

Hat exactly did he say? Watched about 80% of that vid and they didn’t mention..

Wow i have been living under a rock lmao. First of hearing any of this. Dudes talented but damn he got insecurities like a mf

Damn shorty came with some ether at the end :lol:

I agree with her that KD has thin skin. I don't agree with her when she said that since he just made 135 mill in contracts and won a championship that it means he is "winning in life". As if life is always that simple.

These new ball players are tender.

Scared of a little turmoil

Wanna go run to another’s mans team after said team built themselves into champions.

Might as well call Steph Daddy, Son was the father KD never had, gave him something even his moms couldn’t.

The type of dude to have 2 Twitters because he’s sensitive.

easily one of the most unseemly things an athlete can ever be caught doing.

makes this extra funny too:

also, re: superteams...we gonna act like this timeline wasn't set in motion at the 2008 Olympics?

Look some people just don't want to take the long
Way to the championship LeBron did it now everybody doing it it' all good
:lol: they thought that **** was so cute, "oh we'll just throw a 4 year sleepover, collect a few championships, it'll be fun!"

the fact that it means LeBron may never get another one, I find ever so just.

I dig it, came out a little saltier than I intended...I just always found it funny how KD was everything but a child of God for what he did and LeBron plotting a league takeover task force in China was all cool.

I don't dislike LeBron necessarily, just think he doesn't get enough **** for effectively burning two franchises for his own purposes.

totally recognize his accomplishments and status as the best player on Earth, but if we're gonna do the sports morals thing, it's gotta be consistent.

EDIT: none of this is to take away from the fact that this whole thing is 4 buttcheeks, entirely too *** on KD's part.

he lived his skullduggery down...KD's gonna be getting heckled at his HOF induction. that's crazy to me, given who drew up the blueprint.

Back
Top Bottom