Damn MTV Teen cribs is insane

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by Nktran001

And still, I bet they're having trouble pulling the broads.

HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER!!! I HATE YOU!!! YOU NOT SMASHING LIKE YOU SAID IN THE CONFESSION THREAD

DAMN IS THIS HOW YOU GET DOWN? HATE ON PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU DON'T COMPARE? HATERS NEED TO OFF THEMSELVES.
laugh.gif
SHEESH!

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER!!! I HATE YOU!!! YOU NOT SMASHING LIKE YOU SAID IN THE CONFESSION THREAD

DAMN IS THIS HOW YOU GET DOWN? HATE ON PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU DON'T COMPARE? HATERS NEED TO OFF THEMSELVES.
Seriously, what the hell are you talkin about NKtran. Despicable.

But yea, the teens crib's TRUMPS the celebs cribs in every which way.

Their parents worked hard to give their kids a lot. It sucks for us watching it but I can't knock them.

Real talk, some of these cribs are more insane then these ballers, singers, actors, rappers.

Must be nice.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yeah right... $$$ attracts (())

QFT. Ain't no way you have a mansion and have trouble pulling broads. Broads comes with the $$$ basically.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Real talk, some of these cribs are more insane then these ballers, singers, actors, rappers.

Must be nice.
laugh.gif

exactly what i had in mind.

teen cribs > regular mtv cribs

lol @ NT members thinking they're pulling more chicks than these rich dudes

this just in.. YOU ARE NOT!

unless these kids have some sort of physical deformity, they are pulling chicks every single day. guaranteed.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Anybody remember Redmans cirb
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Fam was hood to the 10th power.
laugh.gif

Yeah I remember that. I was like ain't this guy been rapping for forever now? He must have some sort of money to move outta that dump...

Damn these kids got movie theaters and +%+%.... but still watching DVDs. Step your pirating game up, rich kids.

smh I'd never let my kid live this kind of life. They're gonna know what it is to have to struggle, and form some sort of humility. Just like me andmost of the world. (I wont let them starve at night... but they wont be having supercars at 16 and maids while growing up)

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by DtotheD

Bow wow renting cars?
Does this mean soulja boy wins?
Word...
nerd.gif
We covered all this in that thread. I pretty sure lil bow wow has more money then him so it really dont even matter he could of bought it if hewanted.

tht what happens when your parents are filthy rich,
nd you can persuade them...

Back
Top Bottom