eek.gif
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

watching it now, 2 ranges ,1benzes, 2 RRs

yeah i'm 1% jealous
grin.gif

yea im watchin the same one right now ...They gettin money down in Georgia!!..
laugh.gif
at his "big shoe collection"

yea, i was kinda wondering...are those famous ppl's kids? or just wealthy CEO's parents, etc.?

but yo, i'm glad i didn't grow up with all that money...enjoying life, outside, as a kid ftw.

yeah i be watching this show sometimes. these houses are making some of the celebs cribs look like apartments fro real. i guess its that old money vs. newmoney. if i had dough like that when i was 14 or 15....

Originally Posted by Nktran001

And still, I bet they're having trouble pulling the broads.

HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER!!! I HATE YOU!!! YOU NOT SMASHING LIKE YOU SAID IN THE CONFESSION THREAD

DAMN IS THIS HOW YOU GET DOWN? HATE ON PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU DON'T COMPARE? HATERS NEED TO OFF THEMSELVES.

co-sign

not hatin or non of that *#@@, cause hell we got money too but, most of the kids one there are herbs. like u take em to a strip club they wouldnt know wth todo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Those kids don't own those houses though.
i guess i'm not as uptight about as some of yall, Just a second of inspiration
pimp.gif

• Several celebrities either have been accused or willingly used other people's property and claimed them as their own.
  • In 2004, a lawsuit was brought against MTV by the real owner of Ja Rule's "crib" alleging unauthorized taping of the interior and damage to the property caused by Ja Rule's partying. [1]
  • The first MTV Cribs episode with Robbie Williams showcased Jane Seymour's house as his home. In reality, Williams was renting the home from actress Jane Seymour. In an episode of The Kumars at No. 42, Seymour confirmed that she owned the property.[2]. Williams later admitted the con and then showed off his real home in a later episode of Cribs.
  • 50 Cent's MTV Cribs episode showed him with three Ferrari's (A Yellow Enzo Ferrari, and Red versions of the Ferrari F50 and Ferrari 599) with 50 Cent claiming they were his "whips." All three Ferrari's were owned by a private collector who lent out the rides for 50 Cent's Cribs episode and related music video work.[3]
  • Lil Bow Wow showcased his crib, along with a selection of exotic cars (which included a Bentley, a Lamborghini, and a Cadillac Escalade). They were later found out to be rented from a luxury car rental outfit in Miami via a plate spelling out the company's name on the cars.[4]

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER HATER!!! I HATE YOU!!! YOU NOT SMASHING LIKE YOU SAID IN THE CONFESSION THREAD

DAMN IS THIS HOW YOU GET DOWN? HATE ON PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU DON'T COMPARE? HATERS NEED TO OFF THEMSELVES.

eek.gif
roll.gif

i really hate how MTV puts rich kids on a pedestal...poor kids watch MTV too...

i'll show off my crib...my whip...a 2002 ford explorer sport on 16's....CHEA!!!!!!

These bastards have a whole house in their room.

I'm watching MTV for the first time in like 3 years. I'm surprised at all the anti-drug commercials and all the shows seem hella fake to me now. Thesecommercials are stupid too, I feel sorry for the people who sign up for those text messaging "love advice" scams.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

i really hate how MTV puts rich kids on a pedestal...poor kids watch MTV too...

i'

This is a good point... I was just telling somebody this morning how stupid Teen Cribs was. People have nice houses, so what? Put this on HGTV.

Back
Top Bottom