Damn, My Wife and Kids is mad corny

Originally Posted by RobAF1

Allways thought it was funny.

I wouldn't know, so don't
indifferent.gif
me. But is the mother in My Wife & Kids the girl from the House Party movies? (only just seen those films)

Yes...

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by RobAF1

Allways thought it was funny.

I wouldn't know, so don't
indifferent.gif
me. But is the mother in My Wife & Kids the girl from the House Party movies? (only just seen those films)

Yes...

You might also know her from Martin

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

Originally Posted by UFC Kid

Originally Posted by eye see soles

One of the best sit-coms of this decade.
Basically, My Wife and Kids>> your fav. show
roll.gif

HELL NO.

King of Queens, Girlfriends, George Lopez, Jamie Foxx, Bernie Mac Show, That 70s Show > My Wife and Kids.

I'll let you have Jamie Foxx but definitely not the rest. The ">>your fav. show" was obvious sarcasm.
Cause Martin, Wayans Bros., Cosby Show, Mind of Mencia, and Chapelle's Show >> My Wife and Kids

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

Originally Posted by eye see soles

One of the best sit-coms of this decade.
Basically, My Wife and Kids>> your fav. show
roll.gif

HELL NO.

King of Queens, Girlfriends, George Lopez, Jamie Foxx, Bernie Mac Show, That 70s Show > My Wife and Kids.

I'll let you have Jamie Foxx but definitely not the rest. The ">>your fav. show" was obvious sarcasm.
Mind of Mencia, >> My Wife and Kids

Kill yourself

its mos def one of my fav series of all time.... damon on there is hilarious i like some of the other shows mentioned as well but the way mike and bobby shawand calvin played off eavh other pure crack...

i mean if you did not laugh a little at the "euro training episode" you must like dane cook or some bs like that.

Cant let that one slide...the significance of Good Times alone >>>>>>>>>>>>> MW&K

qft... who watchs a sitcom for the significance of it? sometimes i think cats on nt say stuff like that just for e props or something..

and to the person who said its ignorant? how come? just wondering

blasphemy. funniest black sitcom since wayans bros. not all the episodes were lmao funny, especially not today's episode with the sweet hearts day.

Bobby Shaw was corny. Another lame character added to the show.

Funniest black sitcom?

Bernie Mac Show was way funnier and had better themes than My Wife and Kids.

i mean if you did not laugh a little at the "euro training episode" you must like dane cook or some bs like that.
Dane Cook is terrible. He should get into a car accident and crush his larynx.

i used to watch it alot

then towards the end it just got soooo lame i couldnt stomach it

Back
Top Bottom