Damn NT someone stole everything from me tonight..

Plasma
Laptop
Xbox

Some dudes busted down my door after I left to get some food, I was gone no longer than an hour. Get back and everything @+##$* up.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

All bad.
smh.gif

dang dog. keep your head up file a report ask around. time to step your security up. sounds like an inside job

Damn, I know that feeling sucks.. happened to me twice.

Just keep your head up and see if there are any witnesses/cameras/evidence left behind and step up your security game.

damm all bad! should install a camera at your door thats what people are doing nowadays. I work for a pizza place and like we go door to door and pass out doorhangers, one time me and brother were working he went to a house and they install a sensor door ringer ahha that might scare people away

eek.gif
Did they steal from anyone else or just you ?

This sounds really suspicious if it was just you.

Cameras are your best friend. My stepdad installed 8 around the house. DVR, DVD recorder, and a PC are all recording simultaneously. So if anything goes downwe atleast have the person think twice before doing anything. In this trublesome time I think everyone should invest in some type of security system. Atleastit'll keep away the average burglar.

Here's something to consider:
1. Most burglaries are done by someone in the neighborhood(something in the 70% range).
2. It is more than likely someone that knows you or has been to your apartment/house not that long ago as well. Or a friend of someone that has that youaren't that familiar with.

They got my roommate and for the same stuff too (laptop, TV, bluray player, pair of 6 rings) .. I'm sure it was an inside job, cause they got me within anhour of me being away at 8PM ..

Sorry to hear that, they say that most of the times its someone who has been to your crib.
Just got the cameras installed at the crib today.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Cameras are your best friend. My stepdad installed 8 around the house. DVR, DVD recorder, and a PC are all recording simultaneously. So if anything goes down we atleast have the person think twice before doing anything. In this trublesome time I think everyone should invest in some type of security system. Atleast it'll keep away the average burglar.
uh huh, then your stepdad can watch you change and use the bathroom too.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Cameras are your best friend. My stepdad installed 8 around the house. DVR, DVD recorder, and a PC are all recording simultaneously. So if anything goes down we atleast have the person think twice before doing anything. In this trublesome time I think everyone should invest in some type of security system. Atleast it'll keep away the average burglar.
uh huh, then your stepdad can watch you change and use the bathroom too.
indifferent.gif

Around the house. Not inside. Reading is fundamental. Maybe you should try some hooked on phonics.

fitting that boyz in the hood is on. get your piece and roll around town for a while, maybe you'll catch them at a fast food joint.

Messed up, but i don't think it's as scary as coming home and finding your crib just ransacked, nothing stolen. With that you don't know what the#+!$ is goin on.

Back
Top Bottom