Damn, Old people are really getting a bad wrap nowadays.

Kids these days really got their guard up man. I live in a neighborhood where it's all hiddie-ho-neighbor-rino (
roll.gif
).

Theres tons of kids playing on the block and it seems like they're all scarred or something. When the old people come out to clean/relax outside.They're not outside. Or they literally go to the next block to play or just stay inside. I got 5 little cousins (ages 4-11) that always come over andthey're shook as $@$% when they yell hello or wave. They literally run inside. I feel like smacking them.
smh.gif

Is it schools or tv that has them this way? I mean I remember when I was a kid it was "Don't take candy" and "Dont get in a strangerscar". But old people for the most part were the *$%#. I can't count the times our bike chains used to fall off or something and an old dude would comeout the house with plyers or a bike pump or something helpful. We'd be like "Thanks mister" and he'd be like "No problem..Now getlost". This one guy used to yell at us for throwing our garbage in his bins on the way from middle school and come the end of the year he apologized foryelling so much by giving us a life lesson chat over a 6 pack. I learned everything I know about weed and cars from my boys grandpa at like age 14. By 15 Iprobably forgot more about life than dudes at 18 knew cause of old people. Much respect to them.

This generation of kids growing up with alot of angst at such an age...its sad.

I blame this man...
Herbert_%28Family_Guy%29.JPG

Lmao... that man started it all.. or perhaps they are afraid they will get behind the wheel and ... drive?

Family Guy needs to balance the old people scales by introducing a dude like this...
story.jpg

large_Clint_Eastwood_Gran_Torino.jpg

gran-torino-trailer.jpg

..No really.

because old people are mean and senile and have a sense of entitlement to everything because theyve been on this earth longer.

Atleast thats how it is here in south florida.

Originally Posted by Club29

because old people are mean and senile and have a sense of entitlement to everything because theyve been on this earth longer.

Atleast thats how it is here in south florida.
I don't get along with old people for those exact reasons

Back
Top Bottom