::::Damn Pill, Tell Em How You Really Feel (Responds To Jae Millz)(10 Years)

The sad +!% is Jae Millz really didn't diss anyone particular and really didn't diss anyone. He just said some of the dudes didn't belong on the cover and have no buzz. He was right. But you gotta understand somebody's gonna get butt hurt. Jae Millz probably should've shut his mouth. Or actually said names. Dudes would've respect that more.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

The sad +!% is Jae Millz really didn't diss anyone particular and really didn't diss anyone. He just said some of the dudes didn't belong on the cover and have no buzz. He was right. But you gotta understand somebody's gonna get butt hurt. Jae Millz probably should've shut his mouth. Or actually said names. Dudes would've respect that more.
thats the point he's in no place to talk..like why u salty cuz ya man aint get a spot there's other dudes i could name before Vado..and he was talking tough in the interview like he was better than the dudes on the cover N shouldve just shut the %%*% up

%!@! was worse in person...
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

thats the point he's in no place to talk..like why u salty cuz ya man aint get a spot there's other dudes i could name before Vado..and he was talking tough in the interview like he was better than the dudes on the cover N shouldve just shut the %%*% up
the two bolded sections are the end all and be all of this whole ordeal. it's not what he said it's the irony in him being the one to say it.

That aside, the whole situation is comedy.  this little a tiny interview has been blown waaaaaaaaaay out of proportion.  a lot of yall NY dudes don't realize that just like a lot of people didn't know who Pill was till the XXL cover, the same goes for Jae Millz prior to YM and he's been in the game since Clinton was in the white house.

This dude Millz never had a buzz outside of NY though. Dude is "that dude from YM?", but I mean this Pill dude is a unkown too. It's basically like Time making comments about rappers. What you saying might be true, but it just don't sound right coming from someone on a lower level. I can't be riding wood on a JV team calling Bron trash and not expect dudes to put me in check.

Originally Posted by Wade187

This dude Millz never had a buzz outside of NY though. Dude is "that dude from YM?", but I mean this Pill dude is a unkown too. It's basically like Time making comments about rappers. What you saying might be true, but it just don't sound right coming from someone on a lower level. I can't be riding wood on a JV team calling Bron trash and not expect dudes to put me in check.

How is he in no place to talk? Dude is a fan of hip hop just like me and you. Are you not allowed to talk because you don't have a buzz like J. Cole? That's a weak argument IMO. Dude was speaking from a fans perspective. If he said some *@% like "I'm nicer than all them dudes on that cover" than I can see your point. But in reality this all stemmed from dude speaking on Vado's behalf. Giving him props and saying he should've been on the cover. His intentions were good but he just f'd up how he tried to get his point across.

And I disagree with your last statement. Millz straight up said he wasn't speaking on his behalf. He said he wasn't saying that he should've been on the cover over anyone and he shouldn't have been. Dude ain't droppin' *@%. LIl' Twist droppin' more mixtapes than Jae Millz is.

How is he in no place to talk? Dude is a fan of hip hop just like me and you. Are you not allowed to talk because you don't have a buzz like J. Cole? That's a weak argument IMO. Dude was speaking from a fans perspective. If he said some *@% like "I'm nicer than all them dudes on that cover" than I can see your point. But in reality this all stemmed from dude speaking on Vado's behalf. Giving him props and saying he should've been on the cover. His intentions were good but he just f'd up how he tried to get his point across.

And I disagree with your last statement. Millz straight up said he wasn't speaking on his behalf. He said he wasn't saying that he should've been on the cover over anyone and he shouldn't have been. Dude ain't droppin' *@%. LIl' Twist droppin' more mixtapes than Jae Millz is.
Dude was speaking with boss tone but admitting to a weed carrier so yep he's in no place to talk "If im not with Wayne if with Drake" who the *+$% is drake

Originally Posted by Wade187

Na it aint shots fired. I'm stating my opinion the same way that man does. I talked with TIME about the same thing in another thread. He feel he got the talent to say the things he says. I respect the fact he got confidence in himself, but I still think it don't look right from the outside looking in. Unlike TIME though Millz been in the game and aint ever doing anything in his life music wise to ever put him anywhere above the bottom. 

"If im not with Wayne if with Drake"
Did he really say that? Yall need to check your boy, that's not a good look at all.

Dude was speaking with boss tone but admitting to a weed carrier so yep he's in no place to talk "If im not with Wayne if with Drake" who the *+$% is drake
 So what about us in the music forum? Are we not allowed to have an opinion on the XXL magazine cover because we don't have any buzz? That argument is silly to me. Nobody in here got a deal. Nobody got any buzz. I think that's what we forget as fans. That these rappers themselves are fans as well. We all got the right to an opinion. Millz ain't got no buzz. But neither does half of the dudes on that magazine. And that's basically what Millz said. What he said wasn't even that outlandish. I guess dudes just don't like Millz or are fans of the dudes who made the cover with no buzz.

So what about us in the music forum? Are we not allowed to have an opinion on the XXL magazine cover because we don't have any buzz? That argument is silly to me. Nobody in here got a deal. Nobody got any buzz. I think that's what we forget as fans. That these rappers themselves are fans as well. We all got the right to an opinion. Millz ain't got no buzz. But neither does half of the dudes on that magazine. And that's basically what Millz said. What he said wasn't even that outlandish. I guess dudes just don't like Millz or are fans of the dudes who made the cover with no buzz.
posting your opinions on a site where the most famous person is a bald asian dude who let too short smash is girl isnt the same as going on a radio station for millions to here especially when your talking about your peers

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I won't lie tho I have no idea who Pill is and never will care to after hearing a few of his whack songs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is HARD

listening to both of his tapes now. he can spit and the production is great.

This dude Pill is NOT an unknown...its rediculous how he blew up OUTSIDE of Atlanta and has YET to get on Atlanta radio...its disgusting...too much politics down here...

Back
Top Bottom