::::Damn Pill, Tell Em How You Really Feel (Responds To Jae Millz)(10 Years)

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This dude Pill is NOT an unknown...its rediculous how he blew up OUTSIDE of Atlanta and has YET to get on Atlanta radio...its disgusting...too much politics down here...
you think thats bad....when was da last time u heard a BRAND NEW NY rapper come out that wasn't cosigned by anyone...its been a LONG time
laugh.gif

That dude shut Millz down, and rightfully so.  Millz should just keep quiet and play his lowly position in YM.

I listened to 2 pill joints and they was aiight.... Millz is a dope rapper but songwriting is not is lane.... 10 yrs and no album means %#!$...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

The sad +!% is Jae Millz really didn't diss anyone particular and really didn't diss anyone. He just said some of the dudes didn't belong on the cover and have no buzz. He was right. But you gotta understand somebody's gonna get butt hurt. Jae Millz probably should've shut his mouth. Or actually said names. Dudes would've respect that more.
thats the point he's in no place to talk..like why u salty cuz ya man aint get a spot there's other dudes i could name before Vado..and he was talking tough in the interview like he was better than the dudes on the cover N shouldve just shut the %%*% up

How is he in no place to talk? Dude is a fan of hip hop just like me and you. Are you not allowed to talk because you don't have a buzz like J. Cole? That's a weak argument IMO. Dude was speaking from a fans perspective. If he said some *@% like "I'm nicer than all them dudes on that cover" than I can see your point. But in reality this all stemmed from dude speaking on Vado's behalf. Giving him props and saying he should've been on the cover. His intentions were good but he just f'd up how he tried to get his point across.

And I disagree with your last statement. Millz straight up said he wasn't speaking on his behalf. He said he wasn't saying that he should've been on the cover over anyone and he shouldn't have been. Dude ain't droppin' *@%. LIl' Twist droppin' more mixtapes than Jae Millz is.
Dude was speaking with boss tone but admitting to a weed carrier so yep he's in no place to talk "If im not with Wayne if with Drake" who the *+$% is drake
 So what about us in the music forum? Are we not allowed to have an opinion on the XXL magazine cover because we don't have any buzz? That argument is silly to me. Nobody in here got a deal. Nobody got any buzz. I think that's what we forget as fans. That these rappers themselves are fans as well. We all got the right to an opinion. Millz ain't got no buzz. But neither does half of the dudes on that magazine. And that's basically what Millz said. What he said wasn't even that outlandish. I guess dudes just don't like Millz or are fans of the dudes who made the cover with no buzz.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. But opinions are like +$%!*!#+, and unfortunately, the internet has given EVERYONE a voice, even if you're a complete %%#%@%! idiot. 
I agree with what some cats are saying in here. That wade dude makes a valid point. I've said it quite often. A lot of cats like to talk about it. But some cats actually live it. 

Some people take their opinions way too seriously. In all the years I been on here, you don't see me starting %@%$!%#+ threads. About rapper a > rapper b. Song a >song b. So and so being the GREATEST OF ALL TIMES. This song being Top 10. So and so's verse being Top 20 all time.  

++*# is intangible. It's one man's opinion. Who gives a $#!!? Why would I care what you think? Why did you feel the need to share it with me? Only thing you'll catch me doing is responding to some wild @$%*.

I'd prefer to deal in reality. 

If we look at the reality of this situation, Millz in NO position to talk. So he shouldn't have. Shut the $#!! up and DO YOU. If you feel you have the right to critique, then maybe you need to put up as well and show us how it's done. 

Millz wouldn't have been in the running for that ++*#. Nikki and Drake passed. Millz ain't done much with his career unfortunately. So why would HE come out his mouth? For Vado? Well if Vado do his thing, then XXL will regret not having him on. 

++*# don't make sense to me. Does he have a right to his opinion? Sure. But sometimes it's just better to keep that ++*# to yourself and let your ACTIONS show and prove. 

Like people said Drake should have been Freshman last year. He showed and proved and now XXL looks silly for never having him on there. 

Don't just talk about it. Be about it. 

^^^ damn UnclePhil all that typing ain't bother the arthritis in your hand.

I don't think i've ever heard a Pills record and the last record I heard from Millz was Bring It Back remix.I think Millz should have just said "My mans Vado should have made the cover." Where he effed up at is saying I've never heard of ____ & _____ and these backpack no name rappers didn't deserve it, basically diminishing their worth. Just comes off as a hater and even worse when Millz isn't poppin like that.

Originally Posted by illphillip

The sad +!% is Jae Millz really didn't diss anyone particular and really didn't diss anyone. He just said some of the dudes didn't belong on the cover and have no buzz. He was right. But you gotta understand somebody's gonna get butt hurt. Jae Millz probably should've shut his mouth. Or actually said names. Dudes would've respect that more.
thats the point he's in no place to talk..like why u salty cuz ya man aint get a spot there's other dudes i could name before Vado..and he was talking tough in the interview like he was better than the dudes on the cover N shouldve just shut the %%*% up

How is he in no place to talk? Dude is a fan of hip hop just like me and you. Are you not allowed to talk because you don't have a buzz like J. Cole? That's a weak argument IMO. Dude was speaking from a fans perspective. If he said some *@% like "I'm nicer than all them dudes on that cover" than I can see your point. But in reality this all stemmed from dude speaking on Vado's behalf. Giving him props and saying he should've been on the cover. His intentions were good but he just f'd up how he tried to get his point across.

And I disagree with your last statement. Millz straight up said he wasn't speaking on his behalf. He said he wasn't saying that he should've been on the cover over anyone and he shouldn't have been. Dude ain't droppin' *@%. LIl' Twist droppin' more mixtapes than Jae Millz is.
Dude was speaking with boss tone but admitting to a weed carrier so yep he's in no place to talk "If im not with Wayne if with Drake" who the *+$% is drake
 So what about us in the music forum? Are we not allowed to have an opinion on the XXL magazine cover because we don't have any buzz? That argument is silly to me. Nobody in here got a deal. Nobody got any buzz. I think that's what we forget as fans. That these rappers themselves are fans as well. We all got the right to an opinion. Millz ain't got no buzz. But neither does half of the dudes on that magazine. And that's basically what Millz said. What he said wasn't even that outlandish. I guess dudes just don't like Millz or are fans of the dudes who made the cover with no buzz.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. But opinions are like +$%!*!#+, and unfortunately, the internet has given EVERYONE a voice, even if you're a complete %%#%@%! idiot. 
I agree with what some cats are saying in here. That wade dude makes a valid point. I've said it quite often. A lot of cats like to talk about it. But some cats actually live it. 

Some people take their opinions way too seriously. In all the years I been on here, you don't see me starting %@%$!%#+ threads. About rapper a > rapper b. Song a >song b. So and so being the GREATEST OF ALL TIMES. This song being Top 10. So and so's verse being Top 20 all time.  

++*# is intangible. It's one man's opinion. Who gives a $#!!? Why would I care what you think? Why did you feel the need to share it with me? Only thing you'll catch me doing is responding to some wild @$%*.

I'd prefer to deal in reality. 

If we look at the reality of this situation, Millz in NO position to talk. So he shouldn't have. Shut the $#!! up and DO YOU. If you feel you have the right to critique, then maybe you need to put up as well and show us how it's done. 

Millz wouldn't have been in the running for that ++*#. Nikki and Drake passed. Millz ain't done much with his career unfortunately. So why would HE come out his mouth? For Vado? Well if Vado do his thing, then XXL will regret not having him on. 

++*# don't make sense to me. Does he have a right to his opinion? Sure. But sometimes it's just better to keep that ++*# to yourself and let your ACTIONS show and prove. 

Like people said Drake should have been Freshman last year. He showed and proved and now XXL looks silly for never having him on there. 

Don't just talk about it. Be about it. 
I agree.  At this point, things are way too much like the WWE.  Instead of dudes actually getting the W all they do is talk about stacking W's, when in the end they stay taking L's.  You would think Jae Millz was mature enough to chill as far as this type of BS was concerned.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I won't lie tho I have no idea who Pill is and never will care to after hearing a few of his whack songs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
http://www.youtube.com/v/z42Wxd-_drg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/z42Wxd-_drg&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/z42Wxd-_drg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/z42Wxd-_drg&hl=en_US&fs=1&

this is HARD

listening to both of his tapes now. he can spit and the production is great.
Pill in the car>>>

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

the two bolded sections are the end all and be all of this whole ordeal. it's not what he said it's the irony in him being the one to say it.

That aside, the whole situation is comedy.  this little a tiny interview has been blown waaaaaaaaaay out of proportion.  a lot of yall NY dudes don't realize that just like a lot of people didn't know who Pill was till the XXL cover, the same goes for Jae Millz prior to YM and he's been in the game since Clinton was in the white house.

Yup, I swear the _'s hottest verse was on the 6 minutes of death with Buddens.

Back
Top Bottom