Damn Suns and Pacers fight last night????

Analysts always crack me up with the "Was that a punch?" question... like seriously G, if it's a punch, you're going to know. See Lagarrette Blount. See Jermaine O'Neal. See Stephen Jackson.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Analysts always crack me up with the "Was that a punch?" question... like seriously G, if it's a punch, you're going to know. See Lagarrette Blount. See Jermaine O'Neal. See Stephen Jackson.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you must have missed 95% of NBA fights my dude... they're all sissys

Originally Posted by doyung9

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I agree with this completely.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Late & it was saturday night.

O well my fault but I just found out about this like an hr ago. Granger was trying to get at channing Frye hard tho

So it was Granger, and was the other Roy Hibbert that went after frye threw up his hands?

I asked this in the NBA Season thread, heard it was weak so i didnt bother looking it up. This video's going to be deleted soon
laugh.gif

It was five techs for that play...Frye with two, Richardson, Granger, and Hibbert. There were three other techs during the game though.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

7 Techs for that?

95 would include maybe one warning, and thats it.

Yeah but in the 80's that woulda been a no call. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

7 Techs for that?

95 would include maybe one warning, and thats it.

Yeah but in the 80's that woulda been a no call. 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
 at what we are left to expect in the years to come.... 

Basketball "fights" are such weak sauce. And 95% of the league can't throw a proper punch to save their life. Flailing fishies lol.

Back
Top Bottom