Damn...the LAKERS got how many RIVALS?

this threads got me thinking...

Is a rivalry in the NBA only considered a rivalry if it lasts for a long time, and has no real end in sight? Kind of like NFL Rivalries. Can a team constantlybe changing rivals due to how good the team is/recent playoff match ups?

IMO, rivalries can change in the NBA. The knicks had so many rivals during the 90s, but there is no way you can consider us real rivals with the miami heat in2009. But there is also no denying that the two teams did have a rivalry in the 90s.

Off the top of my head, there are only 2 rivalries that will always exist in the NBA, and it's only because of location. LAC+LAL and NY+NJ

my bad going off topic, but i dont wanna start a new thread for this lol

All those little inferior teams hate us and always will, but until they do something that matters, Lakers don't care about them.
dd03594141f9a0a34fe3c2de9774c2ca66141dc.jpg

^
How much does Chester pay you each time you post that? You gotta be a rich man by now.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I guess all divisional game are rivalry games. The only rivalry is the LAL-BOS rivalry. It's really the only legit one for the entire league IMO

It was old the first time Chester lied and said it was me. Been unfunny ever since.
wink.gif

But ya'll seem to like it, so so be it.
laugh.gif

Never.

nobody makes more fun of me then me.
laugh.gif

I wonder how many people actually think it's me though. I'd love to know.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

That's not you?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
This is the net, so I can't tell if you serious right now. Did you honestly on my life think that was me?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

That's not you?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
This is the net, so I can't tell if you serious right now. Did you honestly on my life think that was me?
laugh.gif
I don't know what to believe anymore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maaaaaaaan, there is no go damn way in HELL, I ever wear a Blazers hat. Do you know who I am?

Screw that, nobody never gonna get a Blazers hat anywhere near me. I don't care how much you pay me, how much you offer, what you offer, no way never, nuuh. Kim Kardashian could bend over right in front of me an..............ok, MAYBE there is a way i could wear a Blazers hat, butwhat are the odds of that happening for me?
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, that is not me in the pic. I do not wear glasses. I do not have red hair. I do not wear a friggin Blazers hat. I would not smile next to Greg Oden. Ifyou ever find a pic of a guy pointing and laughing at Greg Oden, that one will be me.
laugh.gif

That's not you?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I don't know what to believe anymore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maaaaaaaan, there is no go damn way in HELL, I ever wear a Blazers hat. Do you know who I am?

Screw that, nobody never gonna get a Blazers hat anywhere near me. I don't care how much you pay me, how much you offer, what you offer, no way never, nu uh. Kim Kardashian could bend over right in front of me an..............ok, MAYBE there is a way i could wear a Blazers hat, but what are the odds of that happening for me?
roll.gif
roll.gif

No, that is not me in the pic. I do not wear glasses. I do not have red hair. I do not wear a friggin Blazers hat. I would not smile next to Greg Oden. If you ever find a pic of a guy pointing and laughing at Greg Oden, that one will be me.
laugh.gif
you're in complete denial....maybe this stare-down by chris quinn will shake the truth out of you
9843502248d8aa6545aac5809d4d1d42cfcd001.jpg

This is why i was kind of turned off from the NBA...no rivalries ,NFL,NHL,MLB all have great rivalries year in year out.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

This is why i was kind of turned off from the NBA...no rivalries ,NFL,NHL,MLB all have great rivalries year in year out.

smh.gif
It could be argued that the NBA's not as big on team rivalries as player rivalries. But you can't tell me there are no rivalries in the NBA. that isridiculous.
Lookup "Bird vs. Magic", Spurs/Suns, Lakeshow/Spurs, Lebron/Kobe...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom