Damn Tommy...Now you got the Illuminati and Freemasons looking for you

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Comedians are often the brightest people known to man.

laugh.gif
What?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You can learn a thing or two from a crackhead
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[Katt Williams] Now some people you don't ever expect to learn %#%$ from.. [/Katt Williams]

My-T.

Good stuff...

The Subconscious effect is very interesting because I feel that the same happens with so many other races and cultures.....

for instance ... many asians believe african american and africans in general to be no good people...even if they havent encountered any....

this is because of all of the years they have been mentally warped and what the media has fed them.... it all perpetuates self loathing for blacks and dislikefrom others...

- although in her defense i think she thought Tommy was BSing when he started dropping knowledge. i mean we've known Tommy Davidson for over 15 years, and i have NEVER seen him serious.....not one time ever. but i think once he kicked her out the room she got it, but was so embarrased all she could say was Brooklyn New York just to try to get out as soon as possible

I damn sure didnt expect that to come from him.
I shoulda stuck wit that GB movement when I was
young, kuz i cant find the time to take all that in right
now. Not like im doing anything major with my life right
now.

Damn near everything we see in our "modern," civilized, Western society, originated from the ancient civilizations in Egypt and the surroundingareas.

It really goes a lot deeper than that, and I don't think there is any one or even ten books combined that can bring you to that truth, but they are goodstarting points.

I'll throw out the name Dr. Malachi York for anyone interested in this topic. His eccentricity may turn some people away, but there is A LOT of truth inhis words.

As with anything, you've gotta chew and spit out, digest things for yourself and then come to your own conclusions. Don't read or listen to anythingand take it as 100% truth...you've gotta decide that yourself.

Like Haze said, the movement is moving and it's picking up speed very, very quickly. I'm excited to say the least
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

laugh.gif
What?

Chris Rock, George Carlin, Richard Pryor. They are all infamous for making people laugh, but comedians do comedy to mask their depression, and in most casestheir brilliance.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

laugh.gif
What?

Chris Rock, George Carlin, Richard Pryor. They are all infamous for making people laugh, but comedians do comedy to mask their depression, and in most cases their brilliance.

But come on... You said OFTEN the brightest people known to man.
laugh.gif

Don't you think you're overstating it, just a little? Like comedians are called on to tackle the nation's toughest problems.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Where in central park is he talkin about?

obelisk.jpg
but where though
google: central park, obelisk - click on maps, and itll take you straight to it.

here's the description it gives:
The oldest man-made object in Central Park is the Obelisk, located directly behind the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Although it is familiarly known asCleopatra's Needle, the dedication of the Obelisk in fact had nothing to do with Cleopatra, but was a self-commissioned tribute to Egypt's ThutmosisIII (an accurate attribution, but clearly without the popular appeal of the Queen of the Nile). The Obelisk waserected in Heliopolis around 1500 BC, moved to Alexandria, and from there to the United States in 1881. The Khedive of Egypt (who governed as aviceroy of the Sultan of Turkey between 1879 and 1914) offered it to the United States in the hope of stimulating economic development in his country. Movingthe Obelisk from Alexandria, Egypt, to Central Park was a feat second only to its original construction. Imagine moving a 71 foot, 244 ton granite needle,first from vertical to horizontal, then into the hold of a ship, across the Mediterranean Sea, and over the storm-tossed Atlantic Ocean without breakage. Ittook four months just to bring it from the banks of the Hudson River to the Park! The final leg of the journey was made across a specially built trestle bridgefrom Fifth Avenue to its new home on Greywacke Knoll. You only realize the massive scale of the obelisk when you stand right at its base, supported at eachcorner by bronze replicas of sea crabs crafted by the Romans (and on display in the Sackler Wing of the Metropolitan Museum); one crab alone weighsapproximately 900 pounds. The plaza around the Obelisk has benches for admiring its design, manufacture, and inscription. Surrounding the plaza are Japaneseyews, magnolias, and crab apples.

HERE WE GO AGAIN... were to BEGIN???

Lets start off by saying that in todays world (Western Civilized or not) there are too many theories and speculations on WHO GOT WHERE FIRST of WHICH ETHNICITYdiscovered Northern America first.. BLACKS will say they did because of Egyptian or Africans tribes from long ago. Hispanics will say they did because of longago Aztec, Incas, or Mayan decents and then you have WHITEs, and Native Americans... ALL FIGHTING and arguing on who was where first or who did what first andbunch of other issues to argue over. The thing I find IRONIC is that when you add in the conspiracy theories behind certain historic events NOBODY really hascreditable EVIDENCE to back up anything anymore. THings today are soo mixed up and so watered down that you really cant believe anything anymore.. the BESTthing to do is to learn from the past and stop blamind ANY reason to hold you back from acceling TODAY. Teach yourself and your family to get over the past andmake the BEST out of life today by getting proper education for yours and your families future.. TOMMY DAVIDSON and many other comedians are very educatedbecause you need to know whats going in society today to make the jokes they make.

I think that girl was only laughing because she wouldnt expect to be hearing something like that from TD and when they asked her wheres shes from.. SHE didntsay im AMERICAN to hide something or cover up, she only said that I think because she felt she didnt have to go into detail what her background is.. I alongwith many others I know do the same thing this very second when asked "WHAT ARE YOU", the first thing I say without hesitation is "IMAMERICAN" why do I or others need to go into detail about heritage or background... my .02 cents
COmpletelya Great post, thanks for finding vid and sharing...

"Soul on Ice" by Eldridge Cleaver
Militant but good.

Oh yea and bump.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

34i1v8i.gif

2sb2250.gif

it is good to see black ppl in positions of prominence acknowledging the truth. there are so many more who do in deed know the truth, but they wouldn't dare acknowledge it public for fear of repercussions from their "masters."

much respect to tommy d.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

2dkjuc2.jpg

Stop it, just stop it with all your hogwash BS....it's annoying. Just stop this conspiracy nonsense. As someone else has said in this thread, blacks haveno motivation to succeed because they view it as being white. So, instead of trying to complain and point fingers, please attempt to help yourselves. But hey,i guess at the end of the day it's easier to point the finger at the white man, and hidden conspiracies then look yourself in the own mirror. Now, you andthe nuts in this thread should
dz9g6h.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The funny thing is.....there are no conspiracy theories in this thread.

The title was made as a joke and Tommy only referenced the Freemasons (a real group) once in that whole video.

Anti-conspiracy nuts FTL.

Y'all more paranoid than actual conspiracy theorists.

THE VATICAN HOLDS ALOT OF THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS NEW WORLD..... asians made moves to the west coast b4 any was over there...... africans was here long b4europeans conqured...

look up my man ASHRA QWESI... HE'S AN AFRICAN historian who's traveled to African every yr since the 80's... he's got some DVDs that will blowya mind

Originally Posted by Vidasman

HERE WE GO AGAIN... were to BEGIN???

Lets start off by saying that in todays world (Western Civilized or not) there are too many theories and speculations on WHO GOT WHERE FIRST of WHICH ETHNICITY discovered Northern America first.. BLACKS will say they did because of Egyptian or Africans tribes from long ago. Hispanics will say they did because of long ago Aztec, Incas, or Mayan decents and then you have WHITEs, and Native Americans... ALL FIGHTING and arguing on who was where first or who did what first and bunch of other issues to argue over. The thing I find IRONIC is that when you add in the conspiracy theories behind certain historic events NOBODY really has creditable EVIDENCE to back up anything anymore. THings today are soo mixed up and so watered down that you really cant believe anything anymore.. the BEST thing to do is to learn from the past and stop blamind ANY reason to hold you back from acceling TODAY. Teach yourself and your family to get over the past and make the BEST out of life today by getting proper education for yours and your families future.. TOMMY DAVIDSON and many other comedians are very educated because you need to know whats going in society today to make the jokes they make.

I think that girl was only laughing because she wouldnt expect to be hearing something like that from TD and when they asked her wheres shes from.. SHE didnt say im AMERICAN to hide something or cover up, she only said that I think because she felt she didnt have to go into detail what her background is.. I along with many others I know do the same thing this very second when asked "WHAT ARE YOU", the first thing I say without hesitation is "IM AMERICAN" why do I or others need to go into detail about heritage or background... my .02 cents
COmpletely a Great post, thanks for finding vid and sharing...

you must be non colored...

I don't know what to say about ppl claiming to never seen TD serious. Maybe yall watching different television programs. This isn't the first timeI've seen or heard fam drop knowledge like this. I'm pretty sure him and Star from Star & BucWild were having a heated discussion about some of thefacts right in front of our faces concerning Africans/Black ppl but I digress.

This was dope, not surprising when it comes to the info but I'd like to see that epic come to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom