Damn Tommy...Now you got the Illuminati and Freemasons looking for you

Dude was dropping mad knowledge God
He said too much though..I wont be surprised if he goes missing
smh.gif

This is the kind of stuff I LOVE and could sit around and listen to, talk about for days onend...

I didn't know Tommy was so damn thorough in his knowledge, but then again, I should've known cus certain brothers have that spark and it's evidentwhether they say it or not...

Deep stuff mentioned in that video. Never expected him to be that knowledgeable.

laugh.gif
At how he sent that shorty packing

I was choppin it up with Sabir Bey not too long ago.

Had a real powerful gathering of brothers in Harlem about 2 weekends ago. Epic stuff.

Another one coming up mid-June.

The movement is moving
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some good points with a mix of dumb rambling mixed in for good measure.

"Mount Rushmore... The rushing of the moors!!"

oh really?
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

some good points with a mix of dumb rambling mixed in for good measure.

"Mount Rushmore... The rushing of the moors!!"

oh really?
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
Yeah a lot of the logic and justification used by the Moorish Science Temple of America is suspect linguistic reaches. A lot of members in otherschools of black consciousness take issue with this kind of stuff.

I did really like the idea of an epic based on the Moors. Back in the day AntonLavey and I used to talk about how there should be an epic focused on them oreven more modern times on something like the Biafra war in Nigeria.

Yeah, the though has always crossed my mind too.

All of the epic folklore in West Africa would revolutionize cinema if properly re-created on the big screen.

Imagine and epic about the Ashanti king's golden stool

golden-stool.jpg

pimp.gif

interesting vid. i was starting to become annoyed with that stupid giggling chick though, the heck was her problem?

thats $@@***+% olmecs where an actual civilization, if you want to say someone else discovered the new world you can say Zheng He who was a Chinese Muslimexplorer, %%!# it you can even say the vikings, but North Africans, The Moors where kicked out of Spain %%!# is he talking about Italians? This guy is acrackpot as far as history goes, Freud all his theories revolved around sex by the time he died most of his theories had been disregarded anyways, so how canhe be racist?

Originally Posted by MALI700

thats $@@***+% olmecs where an actual civilization, if you want to say someone else discovered the new world you can say Zheng He who was a Chinese Muslim explorer, %%!# it you can even say the vikings, but North Africans, The Moors where kicked out of Spain %%!# is he talking about Italians? This guy is a crackpot as far as history goes, Freud all his theories revolved around sex by the time he died most of his theories had been disregarded anyways, so how can he be racist?
Calm down and post in English.

What exactly are you trying to say?

Back
Top Bottom