Damn Tommy...Now you got the Illuminati and Freemasons looking for you

YES!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MALI700

thats $@@***+% olmecs where an actual civilization, if you want to say someone else discovered the new world you can say Zheng He who was a Chinese Muslim explorer, %%!# it you can even say the vikings, but North Africans, The Moors where kicked out of Spain %%!# is he talking about Italians? This guy is a crackpot as far as history goes, Freud all his theories revolved around sex by the time he died most of his theories had been disregarded anyways, so how can he be racist?
North Africans were all over the Mediterranean just like Europeans from that area were all over North Africa.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

There is nothing post-colonial about our world.

He's referring to a psychological theory formalized by Franz Fannon.

exactly. he's speaking on a theory (almost like stockholm syndrome) in which you beat someone down so much eventually they start to subconsciously believethat.

and yes i ridiculously simplified that explanation.

laugh.gif
I just realized I'm agreeing with abeautifulhaze in a thread forlike the 2nd time ever

I still don't buy half this paranoid conspiracy theory ##+* tho

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
I just realized I'm agreeing with abeautifulhaze in a thread for like the 2nd time ever

I still don't buy half this paranoid conspiracy theory ##+* tho

laugh.gif

I noticed it to.

Was gonna point it out but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

ay where do i get more info on this type stuff like REAL black history and all the things they were speaking on in the video I dont want the conspiracytheories just facts Help Me out

Originally Posted by cartune

ay where do i get more info on this type stuff like REAL black history and all the things they were speaking on in the video I dont want the conspiracy theories just facts Help Me out

They're going to give you conspiracy theories... So just crack open a book from a reputable author and read. PM Method Man too.

Originally Posted by cartune

ay where do i get more info on this type stuff like REAL black history and all the things they were speaking on in the video I dont want the conspiracy theories just facts Help Me out
Heres a good start...
FC1886433186.jpg
...a simple summary that will whet your appetite and have you yearning for moreinfo.

f497b2c008a0b62e92989010.L._AA240_.jpg

clarke.jpg

Dr. John Henrik Clarke
Read and listen to as much of his work as possible.

Another starting point that can change your whole world view......
stolen%20legacy%202_1.jpg
....veryshort MUST READ.

They%20Came%20Before%20Columbus%20Orig%20Book.jpg

If you're up for a challenge and want to really go to school....dive into the master work of one of the 20th centuries most prolific, multi-facetedgeniuses.... Cheikh Anta Diop

9781556520495.jpg

For some reason Youtube is loaded with videos by these speakers touching on religion but dig around they literally each have libraries of work out there. TryYou Tubing Cheikh Anta Diop.

Real talk. i had to watch that video twice.

Tommy dropping knowledge. University of Washington researchers have also uncovered proof that the Chinese sailed across the pacific and landed on the westcoast. For my UW heads talk to Connie So she teaches AES 150 american ethnic history.

Very refreshing to see someone in the public eye speaking on topics like this. Thanks for posting, and kudos to Mr. Davidson.

good looking out every one should know about this. Amazon has all of those books but i gonna hit up my library tomorrow first.

props to Tommy Davidson for the enlightenment

Back
Top Bottom