Damn, Weezy got Tammy Torres pregnant too ?

what an %%#...on her
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

What's with all these chicks letting him run up in that raw?!?!
Money, fame, talent, and his influence on the music industry.

what kind of talent?
laugh.gif
Personally Wayne is my favorite rapper and some of you guys don't think he's talented but look at it from a Hollywood point of view.
indifferent.gif
i live in hollywood. !@# do you mean by that ?
grin.gif
What you getting offended for
grin.gif
......its a figure of speech if you don't like it don't respond.
it just sounds stupid. if you mean a rags to riches story, i kind of see your point, but then again he was spoon fed and did not do anything byHIMSELF.

but then again, figures of speech must be your thing since sleezy is your fave.
sick.gif

what kind of talent?
laugh.gif
Personally Wayne is my favorite rapper and some of you guys don't think he's talented but look at it from a Hollywood point of view.
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
it just sounds stupid. if you mean a rags to riches story, i kind of see your point, but then again he was spoon fed and did not do anything by HIMSELF.

sick.gif
But you gotta respect dudes work ethic if nothing else.
laugh.gif
@all the wayne hate. I don't understand it
roll.gif

Never mind pregnant don't these chicks worry about STD's and AIDS? If he's going raw dog in all three broads who else is he going raw dog in? Plushow do you give the kids the love and attention that they need when you are already on the road all of the time and have to spread your attention to three ofthem all at the same time. People just don't use the proper head anymore.

Originally Posted by rjpadin

Plus how do you give the kids the love and attention that they need when you are already on the road all of the time and have to spread your attention to three of them all at the same time. People just don't use the proper head anymore.
Shut up man. I guess you're against all artists, celebs, athletes, etc. from having kids as well right?

Do these chicks not know about birth control? Like really though. I mean atleast be on the pill or something if your gonna let dudes hit it raw. SMH at allparties involved not being responsible.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

tammy_torres.jpg

????????????????????????????????????????????????
pimp.gif
i would let her sit on my face and do whatever she pleases ...yes i am a simp here ill
indifferent.gif
myself

i'll let that !%%$* sit on my face as well...
smh.gif
she is wayyy too bad .. idk how this man pulls these shortys...must be the money. FML

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Plus how do you give the kids the love and attention that they need when you are already on the road all of the time and have to spread your attention to three of them all at the same time. People just don't use the proper head anymore.
Shut up man. I guess you're against all artists, celebs, athletes, etc. from having kids as well right?

Whatever e-thug. If you're going to make an argument insulting me doesn't give you any points. Anyway use your brain. Your comaprison makes no sense heis not having one child he is having three children all at the same time with different mothers. This is not even comparable to a star having triplets. He nowhas to split his attention between 3 different children in 3 different house holds and all of the politics and drama that come with something like that. Theonly comparable celebrities would be maybe Shawn Kemp, Larry Johnson, or Travis Henry. Its hard enough to be a father to one child at a time, three in threedifferent households is not fair to the kids. Fathers need to be more than just a guy who pays bills.

"Safe sex is great sex"

Damn weezy, not even following your own mantra. But I can't even get mad at him cuz Ms. Torres is BAAAAAAAAAD.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Whatever e-thug. If you're going to make an argument insulting me doesn't give you any points. Anyway use your brain. Your comaprison makes no sense he is not having one child he is having three children all at the same time with different mothers. This is not even comparable to a star having triplets. He now has to split his attention between 3 different children in 3 different house holds and all of the politics and drama that come with something like that. The only comparable celebrities would be maybe Shawn Kemp, Larry Johnson, or Travis Henry. Its hard enough to be a father to one child at a time, three in three different households is not fair to the kids. Fathers need to be more than just a guy who pays bills.
Who insulted you? I told you to shut up so you'd stop spewing that ignorance. First of all the chick in this thread is not pregnant
laugh.gif
further showing your gullibility. Now, your argument doesn't make sense.Just because dude tours around the country/world and has children by multiple women he will be unable to raise them and/or not be a father to them. Like I saidbefore SYMFM & GTFOOHWTBS. For every example you bring up I can bring up a positive one.

You sound like you've had a bad experience and therefore you're bias to all of these type of situations. You're making a huge assumption about aperson you don't know. Shut up. The fact alone that he wanted LL to have the kid proves to me he'll be there for his kids. You talk as if dude has totour everyday of every year as long as he lives, like he can't take a break
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Just plain stupid.

Already claiming he won't be a father to kids not even born yet. Get that ridiculous stereotype out of ya thought process.

what kind of talent?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
it just sounds stupid. if you mean a rags to riches story, i kind of see your point, but then again he was spoon fed and did not do anything by HIMSELF.

sick.gif
But you gotta respect dudes work ethic if nothing else.
laugh.gif
@ all the wayne hate. I don't understand it
roll.gif
not really. most people can put in a lot of time if there is enough interest in the hobby. prime example would be this forum.

hate ? not really, more like baffled at how people really consider this guy a "LEGEND" "GROUND BREAKER"
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom