Dan Blizerian....if you're over 15, what's the appeal?

A dude I used to work with idolized this guy.

It's cool and whatever, but I can't imagine myself being up to that **** everyday.

He was born into money though, what is there to look up to? I'm sure if I started out with millions on my bankroll, I could win big in poker too.

At this point he has enough Internet fame to get chicks to kick it with him without paying. They probably want to be in the party scene anyway. Son is probably providing more coke than McDonald's.

He's the luckiest man on earth. Smashing ****. Driving crazy cars. Has a bunch of guns. What else can you ask for. I didn't know he was born into money. I thought he was poker player. Lol. You learn something new everyday

by pay you guys mean pay to be there?

im sure a bunch of women (and men) hang around him for the free epic party

They send him a paypal Invoice as a gift plus 4%.

I'm sure he's at the point to where he brings the girls and has them Slob up his homies. And kisses them right after.

He's the luckiest man on earth. Smashing ****. Driving crazy cars. Has a bunch of guns. What else can you ask for. I didn't know he was born into money. I thought he was poker player. Lol. You learn something new everyday

Why would having a bunch of guns be part of him being the luckiest guy on earth?

Why would having a bunch of guns be part of him being the luckiest guy on earth?
Shooting is fun. Shooting auto weapons is even better. His typical day is probably. Wake up. Eat. Gym. Smash some girl. go shooting. Eat again. Go party at night. Sounds fun

I could live that lifestyle maybe every other weekend, but everyday? Nah. :lol: Dont know how he does it honestly. If you think about it this guy has to be on something to be sustaining that lifestyle.

You don't make the type of money he has by playing poker. He plays a lot and he loses a lot. Don't be fooled by the stacks, which is just money he already has. Gamblers who show off those stacks never tweet/IG the nothingness of their losses.

I could live that lifestyle maybe every other weekend, but everyday? Nah. :lol: Dont know how he does it honestly. If you think about it this guy has to be on something to be sustaining that lifestyle.
Smash girls. Eat. Work out. Smash again. I could do that for a while.

I get your point. But at the same time. If I said I smashed Ana for 100 bucks wouldn't you be like dammmmm. I wanna smash her for 100 bucks. Where they do that at ?

You don't make the type of money he has by playing poker. He plays a lot and he loses a lot. Don't be fooled by the stacks, which is just money he already has. Gamblers who show off those stacks never tweet/IG the nothingness of their losses.

there's a interview video of Dan about a year ago, where he said he made millions playing poker. I laughed so hard, how you made millions yet have {never cashed in WSOP :lol:

it seems like no one ever ask him about his dad going to prison for fraud, probably refuses to acknowledge it, right on.

there's a interview video of Dan about a year ago, where he said he made millions playing poker. I laughed so hard, how you made millions yet have {never cashed in WSOP :lol:

it seems like no one ever ask him about his dad going to prison for fraud, probably refuses to acknowledge it, right on.

There's plenty of people that play for a living that have made 7 figures and have never even entered a WSOP event.

As for Dan, the poker thing is just for image, he's not playing in the biggest games w/ world class players.

He does play w/ all the Asian businessmen when they come to town, tho.

There's plenty of people that play for a living that have made 7 figures and have never even entered a WSOP event.

As for Dan, the poker thing is just for image, he's not playing in the biggest games w/ world class players.

that's the problem, he said he made $50 mill in 12 months :lol: not $12.8....$19.2.....an even $50 mill :rolleyes

believe what u want but that just sounds too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom