Originally Posted by ninjahood

1994? sounds like home girl was with it until he started getting paid
grin.gif

still no excuse though.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

How do the charges all of a sudden come down now though? Why didn't they lock up this creep back in '95?
Yea I'm wondering about the statute of limitations on rape/child molestation in L.A. If it happened 15 years ago when she was 14/15 I think itshould be like less than a decade's time to find the criminal and since there was most likely no crime reported it's even weirder unless they had beeninvestigating him 15 years ago.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

How do the charges all of a sudden come down now though? Why didn't they lock up this creep back in '95?
Yea I'm wondering about the statute of limitations on rape/child molestation in L.A. If it happened 15 years ago when she was 14/15 I think it should be like less than a decade's time to find the criminal and since there was most likely no crime reported it's even weirder unless they had been investigating him 15 years ago.

Maybe the girl that is accusing him was with it at the time.

The girl found out about dude being on tv or someone gave her the idea to accuse in order to get money.

The moral of the story is: DO NOT MESS WITH UNDER AGE CHICKS CAUSE THEY WILL ALWAYS KNOW AND MIGHT COME BACK AND ACCUSE YOU EVEN IF THEY SAID THEY LOVED YOU ORSAID THEY WERE GOING TO KEEP SECRETS.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Yea I'm wondering about the statute of limitations on rape/child molestation in L.A. If it happened 15 years ago when she was 14/15 I think it should be like less than a decade's time to find the criminal and since there was most likely no crime reported it's even weirder unless they had been investigating him 15 years ago.

The girl found out about dude being on tv or someone gave her the idea to accuse in order to get money.

The moral of the story is: DO NOT MESS WITH UNDER AGE CHICKS CAUSE THEY WILL ALWAYS KNOW AND MIGHT COME BACK AND ACCUSE YOU EVEN IF THEY SAID THEY LOVED YOU OR SAID THEY WERE GOING TO KEEP SECRETS.

how about the moral is don't mess with under age girls cuz their under age

i dont get how these are from 1994 and he's barely getting arrested. somebody shed some light

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

The moral of the story is: DO NOT MESS WITH UNDER AGE CHICKS CAUSE THEY WILL ALWAYS KNOW AND MIGHT COME BACK AND ACCUSE YOU EVEN IF THEY SAID THEY LOVED YOU OR SAID THEY WERE GOING TO KEEP SECRETS.

how about the moral is don't mess with under age girls cuz their under age

No, i feel what kicktionar said.
wink.gif

This is sad. Like others have said, this dude never quite sat well with me. Ah well, this is one of the things my Dad still lectures me about: You have to becareful with what you do and who you run with, because you never what may come out about you someday. When I found out she was 15 or so at the time, she wasprobably content getting crumbs for all these years until he made it on national TV... Then she probably wanted him to break her off something a bit moreserious. (No pun intended.)

After a close encounter, dudes right out of high school and their early-20s can't trust these young girls. Just because they look your age or are in thesame club as you doesn't mean they're legal.
smh.gif

Published Friday, February 6, 2009 6:45 PM ET
[h2]Shane Sparks and Francia Raisa: two that don't tango anymore![/h2]

Shane%26Francia907.jpg

So You Think You Can Dance choreographer Shane Sparks, 34, and his 20-year-old girlfriend, Francia Raisa, who stars on The Secret Life of the American Teenager, have called it quits after three years. Shane was once quoted as saying that Francia was one of the three things he couldn't live without.

But the couple, who were together for three years, won't part on bad terms. "They broke up, but broke up as friends," a pal of the former couple tells Life & Style.

Photo Credit: WireImage

He lies and says he is 34, but he is 40. So this means he started to date her when she was 17,and he was 37. Creepy. I also read on JJB that he knew Franciasince she was young, about 12-13.

Another pic of them. Ew, how can she go for him? She should have known better at 17/18, as well as her mama for allowing this.
Francia-Raisa1.jpg
francia-raisa-and-shane-sparks-2008-mtv-video-music-awards-arrivals-1BYG8y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom