Dang so the CB 34s come out at a time when im broke...great

beltwayboy

Banned
Heard they dropped at a lot of area CHAMPS stores... :smh:
smh.gif

time to go check the Retro forum since nobody mentioned them here.
The Real.

Damn i heard they dropped but champs??? I was hoping i could cop at sports zone

Ahhh, I have the money, but I really don't wanna spend right now. If I don't see 'em tomorrow, I'll wait.
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

I'll wait for Eastbay.
Album of the year, KanYe West's Graduation, in stores 9/11.
(Big brother saw me at the bottom of the totem, now I'm on the top and everybody on the scrotum - K. West)

same here, and the AQUA'S are RELEASING!!! hurt....
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

they were nowhere in PG Plaza today. I guess I'll have to wait. Anyone know where I might be able to pick them up tomorrow? (size 9 by the way).

hey frank finishline is supposed to get them from what i'm told. i'd rather get these than aqua 8s personally.

GR my dudes...

So, in Decemeber, they will be sitting on sale @ DTLRs and Shoe City stores.

Personally, looking at the production numbers, I'll wait for FLocker's next employee appreciation.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

^ I hope so because I need these.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
GR my dudes...So, in Decemeber, they will be sitting on sale @ DTLRs and Shoe City stores. Personally, looking at the production numbers, I'll wait for FLocker's next employee appreciation.

Everytime a new shoe comes out you mention something like this.

Hate to call you cheap, but....

....HEAD
Im livin proof that crime do pay.

Quote:
Everytime a new shoe comes out you mention something like this.

Hate to call you cheap, but....

Hate to say you sound like the semi-typical NT hypebeast, but...

Newsflash -- There is a difference between being "cheap" and maximizing your "kicks" budget.

I just state the facts. If these were limited, I'd say so. These are the black Air Force Max B (aka "Fab 5s") re-retro all over again.

Quote:
Some of the lowest volume stores got multiple size runs ....

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Quote:
Hate to say you sound like the semi-typical NT hypebeast, but...
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

But anyway, all I'm sayin is that you be makin shoes out to be a pair of Pradas out the Solbiato shop....They only 120, son, and you can easily get em for 100, as I did.

But I mean, I aint mad at you, do what you do. I just call it like I see it.

....HEAD

if anybody's still looking, they had stacks and stacks at Footaction at Pentagon City...

and I debated for a while whether or not to wait and see if they would go on sale. In the end, I didn't.

Perception (opposed to FACTS and reading comments for their true worth) is not the same as calling it like you see it, but I let the ignorance here live, rarely, lol.

Read the title of this thread, hence my reponses to the creator of this thread.

Stick to the script.............

*Gone to play 2k8*

Facts?

What facts did you drop? The fact that they are a GR? I guess none of us knew that already.

But you got it son, I hope you end up with a pair, whether you pay full price or half price....and that's real.

.....HEAD

Anyone know if a Finishline in the Richmond area got them? I got $150 bucks of store credit and I rather drop it on these than the Aquas.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You're dentist's name is Crentist?"​

I got my pair...for full price...and I love em.

Im not going to say whether they'll sell out or not, dont know if they will or not. I do know that people outside of the core sneaker community are on these and they are selling out...

The Real.

Back
Top Bottom