Dat Mass vol a black girl's worst nightmare

WOW......I NEVER thought I would see the day that I saw somebody I knew on NT. Her name is Crystal I used to bartend with her in Lewisville and that MASS is amazing in person...she has a tramp stamp that says "Blessed" lol

Originally Posted by Lui Kang817

WOW......I NEVER thought I would see the day that I saw somebody I knew on NT. Her name is Crystal I used to bartend with her in Lewisville and that MASS is amazing in person...she has a tramp stamp that says "Blessed" lol

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Isn't the point of the pic, that the white girl on the right has significantly more bunz that the two black girls?

Contrary to popular belief, only 20-25% of black women are working with anything you could call "Dat Mass". There's a lot of flat booty black women, and even more with just a smidge.

Come to Alabama or MS, and you will think different, PLENTY of Black girls walkin around with Mass
Hell yeah, I went to college in MASSissippi
uh, thats called non healthy FAT

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

why is it a black girls nightmare? OP you trying to say that all black girls are ugly and that dat mass is the only thing going for them?
smh.gif

I think he just included that for the views.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Isn't the point of the pic, that the white girl on the right has significantly more bunz that the two black girls?

Contrary to popular belief, only 20-25% of black women are working with anything you could call "Dat Mass". There's a lot of flat booty black women, and even more with just a smidge.

Come to Alabama or MS, and you will think different, PLENTY of Black girls walkin around with Mass
Hell yeah, I went to college in MASSissippi
uh, thats called non healthy FAT
cosign, cottage cheese @#$ FTL

Originally Posted by Lui Kang817

Wait. Lewisville, TX?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

only 10 mins away........

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

why is it a black girls nightmare? OP you trying to say that all black girls are ugly and that dat mass is the only thing going for them?
smh.gif

I think he just included that for the views.
laugh.gif
naw, you know good and well most black women HATE seeing a  black dude w/ a woman from another race...and if ole girl's mass is legit, she's def going to get plenty of attention from black dudes..
WOW......I NEVER thought I would see the day that I saw somebody I knewon NT. Her name is Crystal I used to bartend with her in Lewisville andthat MASS is amazing in person...she has a tramp stamp that says"Blessed" lol
Where at in lewisville?

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

You'll need this if you're hitting any of those, the right ain't as bad
bag.jpg

No need to thank me
indifferent.gif
I love the BS said on NT sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom