Dat Mass vol a black girl's worst nightmare

could have at least crop the pic 
sick.gif

You'll need this if you're hitting any of those, the right ain't as bad
bag.jpg

No need to thank me

Chick on the left is lookin at the camera and the thread title at the same time
eek.gif

i honestly didnt notice the other chics in the pic....when i was going through the album on facebook, the 1st thing i noticed was the chic on the far right...

Isn't the point of the pic, that the white girl on the right has significantly more bunz that the two black girls?

Contrary to popular belief, only 20-25% of black women are working with anything you could call "Dat Mass". There's a lot of flat booty black women, and even more with just a smidge.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Contrary to popular belief, only 20-25% of black women are working with anything you could call "Dat Mass". There's a lot of flat booty black women, and even more with just a smidge.

yup...id say about 50% of the ones ive seen are average/ flat, 25% just got a HUGE @#$ 
sick.gif
, and the remaining 25% got dat mass
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  they're still far ahead of any other race though
laugh.gif

Isn't the point of the pic, that the white girl on the right has significantly more bunz that the two black girls?

Come to Alabama or MS, and you will think different, PLENTY of Black girls walkin around with Mass

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Come to Alabama or MS, and you will think different, PLENTY of Black girls walkin around with Mass
Hell yeah, I went to college in MASSissippi

why is it a black girls nightmare? OP you trying to say that all black girls are ugly and that dat mass is the only thing going for them?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom