Date Ideas??? What's worked for you

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't go to the movies on your first date.
Go some place where the both of you can chat and get to know each other.[/color]

smile.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Go some place where the both of you can chat and get to know each other.[/color]

smile.gif
No, the less talking, the less chance of making a bad impression
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

smile.gif
That's a lie, the less talking, the less chance of making a bad impression
wink.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]edit: And make sure you're not late[/color]
smh.gif
tired.gif

i like mini golf. it offers a relaxed environment where you two can talk and get to know each other while having something to do to prevent awkward silences

your house, good dvd or good background music, cook if you dont know how to cook order some #%@ and present it as if you cooked it, good quality wine =guaranteed *insert desired results*

i take girls shopping all the time
its good plus if shes nice shell let you in the dressing room with her
be prepared to spend a lot and not smash though

smile.gif
wink.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif
movies on the first date is a horrible idea. Since yall barely know each other the silence in the theater makes for a fairly awkward ride back(ive learned form experience
laugh.gif
) but i would suggest going to a cheapcheap restaurant. You get to spit game and keep your wallet from taking a hit.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

smile.gif
wink.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
tired.gif
movies on the first date is a horrible idea. Since yall barely know each other the silence in the theater makes for a fairly awkward ride back (ive learned form experience
laugh.gif
) but i would suggest going to a cheap cheap motel. You get to spit game and keep your wallet from taking a hit.

FIxed

smile.gif
No, the less talking, the less chance of making a bad impression
wink.gif

and a less chance to make a good impression.
smh.gif

Before you start spending big money on her you two could go to a coffee shop so you two can talk and vibe with each other. From you coffee shop you can findout what she likes and what she doesn't like and you can plan the second date accordingly.

starbucks. open, hip, no pressure, light, gives you time to think of something else to do.

comedy shows is my new $+* when i really really dig a chick this is to test her sense of humor cant afford to date a chick in the 2010's that cant make melaugh

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

comedy shows is my new $+* when i really really dig a chick this is to test her sense of humor cant afford to date a chick in the 2010's that cant make me laugh

x2

If you live in a coastal region, that water will make a girl wet.

Nah seriously though, I live in Oakland, lots of restaurants and venues on water front property. In my experience girls love that @+!*. Of course, youcan't be a lame, gotta be able to hold conversation/do what you do when yall postin lookin at them waves but I guess that goes for anything no matter whatyou do.

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

i like mini golf. it offers a relaxed environment where you two can talk and get to know each other while having something to do to prevent awkward silences
Ding ding, and you have a winner.
211p9o5.jpg

Personally, mini golf is prob the best ive found. Everything that jplikejayz says it true plus if its goin really well you can make interesting bets on whosgoing to win and who has to do what if they lose. That is, if your lay your game down flat.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

If you live in a coastal region, that water will make a girl wet.

Nah seriously though, I live in Oakland, lots of restaurants and venues on water front property. In my experience girls love that @+!*. Of course, you can't be a lame, gotta be able to hold conversation/do what you do when yall postin lookin at them waves but I guess that goes for anything no matter what you do.
Elephant Bar has an incredible view

Last date I went on, I went to a nice lounge. It was a jazz atmosphere, very laid back and sexy.

...I didn't smash though, so I might not be the a valid source of advice. The ho stuck her hand out at the end of the date as if it was an interview,I'm sitting there like this is a new low. lol.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Oh word? You get it popping in Gap kids?

Back
Top Bottom