Dating a woman with children

I will never say anything disrespectful about my daughters mom but she has 5 kids with 4 different guys. I question the mental of the guy that just married her.

I'm 28 and i still couldnt do it. Feel the most for the kids. Having Men coming in and out of their lives. It's not easy.

This thread reminds of the stories from the sexual encounters thread :lol:

I guess smashing and dating are 2 different things though...

I’m an immature 32 and I couldn’t do it right now. The older you get though the more probable it becomes.

I smashed a milf with kids, the p alright. But I had quickly deaded the relationship due to the fact she caught feelings. I told her this is just for fun/sex but she caught feelings. I was like 25 she was 37 with like 2 kids, never interacted with them, due to her coming into my crib mainly.

Also female with dogs/cats might be a no go area from me. As much as I like animals as pets, but I don't like them that much to even own/care.

Some of these females love having babies/kids....those the one IMO you gotta be careful about , same goes to some guys who want to spread there seeds around the world and dip.

Tread carefully fellas if you don't want no smoke from a child support custody/case.

I know a chick who has 2 kids, fine as hell and her fiancee got cold feet 2 days before their wedding. Would pursue, but the 2 kids maaaaaan.

That meal story earlier remind of another story the rapper Phonte posted on twitter a few years back. A dude asked this girl out through text message and she said "I dont need you to take me anywhere I can provide for myself, but you could pay my light bill though" :rofl:

Dont care how bad she is or how well her life is together, if she has a child she's disqualified.

Fully capable of having my own children, my interest level is just 0 for it.

I have family that married women with kids. I will have to say they aren't total alpha males so in a sense, it kind of works for both parties. I do believe though that there are so many women in this world that you really don't have to date any of them with kids if you don't want to, but if you aren't the type of guy that is getting a ton of girls anyways, then date whatever that comes at you even if they do have kids.

But real talk, I dont like people who keep there Dogs in the house solely.
Dogs are animals and I think they would prefer being outside with fresh air and grass.
So I legit would have a problem with that. And I hate cages:sick:

Dated a woman with twin boys once. Never again man.

Those two bad *** lil mfers. I never knew which one was which either. They'd always be like "No! I'm ___. He's ___"

Ya whatever lil man. Go to bed so I can break your mom's back.

A chick from my highschool skipped college and became a horse trainer and yea...she making bread.

Random as hell.

I went to highschool with Bayley. She’s a year younger than me, but it took my friend to dig up an old photo of her for me to actually remember her.

Back
Top Bottom