Dating Age Gap: How Young is Too Young, How Old is Too Old?

19 and 17, which was the initial scenario that prompted the creation of this thread, doesn’t seem odd to me. If the age of consent in a given state green lights a 17 year old, I can’t knock a 19 year old for dating that person.

When you get to the range where it’s 18 and 19 year olds dating (and not just smashing) people who are in their mid to late 20s, I start to raise an eyebrow; just seems that there’s too big a difference in mindsets between those two age brackets.

When a person’s in their late 20s or early 30s and actively dating “on the scene,”there’s such a hodgepodge of people out there that you’re bound to encounter some age gaps. But by then, hopefully the person is attracting others in more mature settings, rather than grooming an individual that was in grade school n****. So a 23 year old running off with a 30 year old doesn’t seem as strange.
i feel it

im 30 n noticed i naturally end up ****in around wit 28-32

but i had to make sure i wasnt a old head so the last like six months i been rockin the 18-22 group

i got em but i didnt hit nothin in the teens i caught a few who just turned 20 but i aint datin non of em

You not tagging a bad 22 or 55 yr old?
of course, I smashed a 18 yr old when i was 30... It wasnt much to talk about except how much I valued her beauty and what this 30 yr old pipe was gonna do to those 18 yr old walls. But im late 30s now so anything under 22 and I gotta get in shape to knock the brakes off of it..... lol

The older you get , the more the age difference matters if shes younger than you. I was 35(2012) when my first wife and I had called it quits. Entertained a couple of 21-22 year old ladies and it was awkward as **** outside of smashing.

The older you get , the more the age difference matters if shes younger than you. I was 35(2012) when my first wife and I had called it quits. Entertained a couple of 21-22 year old ladies and it was awkward as **** outside of smashing.

Totally disagree with this. The older you get, the age difference gets less and less important. If you are 30 and she is 18, that 12 years seems massive. If you are 45 and she is 32, the 12 year difference is far less noticeable than in my previous example. If you are 60 and she is 48, the 12 year difference is even less noticeable than the 2nd example.

The older you get, the less age difference matters. Not sure how anyone could possibly argue otherwise.

What about people with those diseases where you stop maturing at a certain age? Who should they be getting with?

is it morally wrong for an adult to be with those people? If you find a 28 year old but she stopped physically and/or mentally developing at 16, u smashing or what.

Last edited:
What about people with those diseases where you stop maturing at a certain age? Who should they be getting with?

is it morally wrong for an adult to be with those people? If you find a 28 year old but she stopped physically and/or mentally developing at 16, u smashing or what.
If you have a disease, you need to be transparent and upfront about it before engaging in sexual intercourse. They should be getting with anyone of age that consents to moving forward despite the fact.

Second scenario is extremely unlikely. Developmental disorders (whether it be physical or mental) don't normally cease at that age, so the question is bogus.

If you have a disease, you need to be transparent and upfront about it before engaging in sexual intercourse. They should be getting with anyone of age that consents to moving forward despite the fact.

Second scenario is extremely unlikely. Developmental disorders (whether it be physical or mental) don't normally cease at that age, so the question is bogus.

so they shouldn’t be getting with their mental or physical maturity peers?

There are cognitively impaired people who work on the level of children. If I saw an adult messing with one, even with consent, a part of me would be like hmm idk about this. But then I don’t know who I would be morally ok with them getting with other than other impaired people.

but hypothetically would you

Last edited:
so they shouldn’t be getting with their mental or physical maturity peers?

There are cognitively impaired people who work on the level of children. If I saw an adult messing with one, even with consent, a part of me would be like hmm idk about this. But then I don’t know who I would be morally ok with them getting with other than other impaired people.

but hypothetically would you
If you're cognitively impaired to the point where you're mind is that of a child's, you just shouldn't be having sex period. Cognitively impaired individuals are in no position to raise children.

How is this even a question?

And you keep trying to twist my words to fit your angle.

Give it up, man. This back-and-forth is going nowhere.

I quoted you. No twisting occurred.

Just say that you don’t want to be called out for judging other people’s dating preferences when they don’t fit your personal standards and keep it moving.

I can relate to this as well being the same age as you. Most of the chicks I talk to are from 22-26 lol..But I've been told I look "good" for my age. Most chicks I meet close to my age be lookin old as hell..
Yeah having a babyface definitely helps with that. I’m 32, but most people guess that I’m around 24 based off of looks alone and if anyone guesses older it’s because of “the way I carry myself” :lol:

Not many situations on this earth trump being an in shape man, in his 30's, with his **** together. :pimp:

I know you think you're out of my league
But I'm tryna tell you girl I'm in my prime
I know you think I'll never find nobody like you
I bet you'll never find nobody like me
I'm tryna tell you I'm in my prime
And I know you think you're out of my league
Say you'll never find nobody like you
But I bet you'll never find nobody like me
And I guess we'll wait and see....

If you're cognitively impaired to the point where you're mind is that of a child's, you just shouldn't be having sex period. Cognitively impaired individuals are in no position to raise children.

How is this even a question?

That's kind of ****ed up.

You can do it with protection so it's not about kids. I'd say sex is a part of the human experience. Legally limiting or posing moral restrictions on them because they were born impaired seems kind of ****ed up. They still want to get their rocks off and have hormones.

I quoted you. No twisting occurred.

Just say that you don’t want to be called out for judging other people’s dating preferences when they don’t fit your personal standards and keep it moving.
Actually you twisted what I said by saying I said it was "likely."

Trying to beat me into submission clearly isn't working, and now we're just talking in circles. This will be my last reply on the matter as this conversation is going nowhere.

That's kind of ****ed up.

You can do it with protection so it's not about kids. I'd say sex is a part of the human experience. Legally limiting or posing moral restrictions on them because they were born impaired seems kind of ****ed up. They still want to get their rocks off and have hormones.
I said nothing about legally limiting it, and you're giving cognitively impaired individuals a lot of credit if you think they're gonna have the foresight to use protection (not that protection is 100% fool-proof, anyways). They can always masturbate.

Ethical dilemma? Sure, but sex can have some very adult consequences and we're talking about people that have the minds of children.

Actually you twisted what I said by saying I said it was "likely."

Trying to beat me into submission clearly isn't working, and now we're just talking in circles. This will be my last reply on the matter as this conversation is going nowhere.

I said nothing about legally limiting it, and you're giving cognitively impaired individuals a lot of credit if you think they're gonna have the foresight to use protection (not that protection is 100% fool-proof, anyways). They can always masturbate.

Ethical dilemma? Sure, but sex can have some very adult consequences and we're talking about people that have the minds of children.

lmao despite your stern words, you cannot forbid legally consenting adults with special needs to not have sex.

1579278807924.gif

u sound like a pedophile tryna not sound like a pedophile

u sound like a pedophile tryna not sound like a pedophile

But you 30 trying to "rock with the 18-22 group"

The only reason you stopped at 18 is because of the law. I'm 29 and don't see myself aiming for 18 year olds.

I'm just having a debate but you're actively seeking women right at the edge of the law.

im 30

i had to make sure i wasnt a old head so the last like six months i been rockin the 18-22 group

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom