Dating Freshmen

I came in here thinking you was talking about college, was about to say "you better get them before the rest of us upperclassmen do"
roll.gif

but in high school, its not much of a big age difference.

sisters friend, ehhh. Thats too weird, cause I would be unfair for your sister and her to talk about you.....then have you and your sister talk about her....just weird for me but do you.

Originally Posted by superman22938

haha ok thanks
shes my sisters friends...so i thought that might b a little weird

That makes it a little different. I could never date someone my sister knows. Too much opportunity for some dirt to be spread among them while they have theirgirl bonding time.

naw..nothing wrong with it..now if we was talking about a freshman in college..thats a diff story..

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

at least its not a middle schooler

true if your in high school don't go for middle school girls. Also a senior with a freshmen is kind of weird. So your all good.
glasses.gif

One of my friends is 18....Out of high school...and some freshmen chick is trying to get with him...she 14 or 15...i tell him it aint righttt.

Damn I am married and a kid on the way ...sometimes I feel way too old for Niketalk
but anyways the girl I married was 18 when I met her and I was 21 She was a Freshman and I was a Senior in College
we got married when she was 24 and I was 27 .. so age difference is not that bad

Back
Top Bottom