Dating older people FTL or FTW?

ftw..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by dreaface

my mom told me to start dating older guys...cas younger guys arnt ready for serious relationships. Dont know how true that is tho...
There's always exceptions to every rule but for the most part I agree with your mom. That's the advice I give my sisters.
the problem with that is older guys generally only are interested in younger girls just for sex.

you cant use generalizations like that, just take it on a case by case basis.

thats what another woman told me...and that older guys have more game because their more experienced and wont take u serious because im young.
im 20 btw

my mom told me to start dating older guys...cas younger guys arnt ready for serious relationships. Dont know how true that is tho...
There's always exceptions to every rule but for the most part I agree with your mom. That's the advice I give my sisters.
the problem with that is older guys generally only are interested in younger girls just for sex.

thats what another woman told me...and that older guys have more game because their more experienced and wont take u serious because im young.
im 20 btw
yea it kinda goes both ways. Some younger guys arent ready for serious relationship & only want sex, just like some older guys dont wantserious relationships & only want sex.

My advice for you is that if you find a guy you're interested in, at least give him a chance to prove you right/wrong. If you live by the notion that youwould never talk to a younger guy; then you will miss out on some great guys. Just like if you live by the notion that you would never talk to an older guy;then you will also miss out on some great guys

im 18 btw

I mean sex is coo with older women (I messed with a 27 y/o and a 31 y/o) but then they tend to try to boss you around, well they tried to do it to me anyways.I think they get off on that !**+ too. So sex $*!$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....and dating FTL.

No problem. I'm 26 now. I think I'll be comfortable going to 35 (higher than that and she'd most likely be at a much different stage in her life).She'd have to look young though 'cuz I've got a babyface.

Older women trying to run your life, and make you lose your friends, and treat you like a baby all while you handing out amazing pipe sessions ftL

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Older women trying to run your life, and make you lose your friends, and treat you like a baby all while you handing out amazing pipe sessions ftL
Lol your dead on, you must have been in that situation before too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

Older chicks go hard
smokin.gif

I knoooww, thats what I been hearing.

My boys used to tell me how when you see older chicks in the clubs by themselves, they're out to catch some young meat. And most of the time they just wantyou to smash and dash.... so I've heard
laugh.gif

Older chicks ftw. No drama, no need to bs. They know whatsup.

They are also more mature and know what they want in a serious relationship shal you want one.

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

Older chicks get straight to the business
pimp.gif

yea it makes sense considering that they had their share of playing games so now they're at the age of getting straight to the point

Older women are the %%!#, to be honest that's the only thing I mess with.

FTW no doubt!

FTW, most of the girls my age (18-25) still don't act right
tired.gif
smh.gif

But older ones, are a bit more flirty and decisive and that's a bit more fun for me
pimp.gif

I started off by saying "there's always exceptions to every rule" so how exactly am I generalizing? Your the one who is generalizingolder men by saying they want younger girls just for sex!
laugh.gif

Your statement is completely hypocritical, but I do agree that discretion should be used on a case by case basis.

Back
Top Bottom