Dating single mothers, what's your take on it?

From my experience, I'd "date/smash", but I wouldn't get into a relationship with a single mother again. Like homie said earlier, "you're reminded of the ex everyday when you see the kid". Just the thought of someone going raw on a chick I'm with and actually having something to show for it irks me.

When I was in a relationship with a single mother, the child ALWAYS came 1st. That's something that I had to get used to. When we would get invited out to dinner with friends, instead of getting up and going, sometimes it was a mission to find someone to watch the kid when we went out. We wanna go to the movies? Gotta take the kid. We wanna go to the mall? Gotta take the kid.

If you're NOT ready to have kids yourself, being in a relationship with a single mother is the last thing you want to do. Eventually, chick wanted me to move in with her and her daughter, but I was use to my independence and having my own space. I guess, when it comes down to it, I'm SELFISH. I want to start my OWN family, not have one ready made.

Edit: And don't get me started on the, "baby daddy" drama. That in itself is cause to NOT mess with single mother's.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

couldnt get into a serious relationship with someone who is reminded of their ex everyday when they see their kid.
mind_blown.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by mdwst9

i dont have a prob wit it. My girl now has a child and i basically claim her as mine. Ive been there since right around she was born so all she knows is me as her dad. but i plan on marrying my woman so i guess it just depends on who you are

How does baby pops play into your situation?

dudes a deadbeat. hasnt even seen his daughter. thats why its kinda easy for me i dont have to deal with bs

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Its only bad when they got baby daddy drama or try to force you to be daddy

yep, other than that i really have no problem wit it at all

Sure. If the sex is good and I am satisfied, I can mess with chicks that have a kid(s).

However if there is drama, or she nags me all the time, or disallows me to do certain things, or the kids are disrespectful, or I am not happy, then I have no issue to just walk away from the situation.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

However if there is drama, or she nags me all the time, or disallows me to do certain things, or the kids are disrespectful, or I am not happy, then I have no issue to just walk away from the situation.

This.

I've said it before if it's 1 I could do it, 2 I'll have to think about it, and couldn't do it with 3 or more.

It's all good only if you are a single father yourself. Otherwise, do not get into a relationship with a single mother unless she's strictly a jump. Even then, never have any contact with the kid because kids have a way of breaking down your barriers and sucking you in. Next thing you know, you've formed an emotional attachment to the kid and the situation gets real sticky from there.

"Picture still in my mind of this *#%+$ feelin' yo behind, am I still suppose to feel like it's Mine?" -Joe Budden

I did it. I'm kinda bitter about it. I guess it all depends on the chick. The only reason the chick and I didn't work out was two reasons:

1) She didn't live in Cali (Where I'm from), she lived in Washington
2) She didn't have time for anything, including me.

I met her daugher. Cute as $*$@. Her sisters were kinda forcing the baby on me tho. Kinda creepy. Overall, I'd do it again I suppose. On top of that, the sperm donor was a deadbeat with mental issues. /Kanye shrug

I would do it in the future, just not now. Maybe around like age 30. And as long as the kid is over like 5. Not into the whole diaper changing and crying all night thing.

I'd much rather adopt or raise another person's kid as long as the dude is not in the picture.

I couldn't do it myself I tried it though never again you know how hard it is to kick it with a chick who got two seeds damn near impossible

My homie married a chick who had a kid the dad was a dead beat so he wasn't in the picture, I warned him not to adopt her son but he did anyway, after a year of marriage they got a divorce, now he paying child support for a seed that ain't even his
30t6p3b.gif

How did y'all get it in?! Was it off the random tip..? text a lot before..?!

Originally Posted by solefood229

My homie married a chick who had a kid the dad was a dead beat so he wasn't in the picture, I warned him not to adopt her son but he did anyway, after a year of marriage they got a divorce, now he paying child support for a seed that ain't even his
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
damn, thats rough
30t6p3b.gif
  Did he tell you why they got divorce?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

now he paying child support for a seed that ain't even his
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

1561-shoot-me.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

couldnt be me bro ___'s always wanna learn the hard way. ALWAYS!

only a yr too? that's it? sounds like she was scheming for a simp.

[Cam] Sucka fa love mmmm mmmm sucka fa love [/Cam]

I'm going on 23 and I'm a single mother. I HATE when guy automatically assume I need a father for my son and Im looking for someone to provide for us. I have a legit job and my son's father is in his life 100%. I don't even like the idea of another guy around my son unless it's something real. A lot of you guys surprised me with your responses so props for real. To those saying they can't take care of another guy's seed, I respect that but make sure that's the case before u assume that's what it is. We're not all used goods and only good for smashing lol. Stop being so judgmental!

I couldn't do it myself I tried it though never again you know how hard it is to kick it with a chick who got two seeds damn near impossible

30t6p3b.gif
stories like these scare me 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

the past 3 chicks ive been with have all had kids.. as long as there's no drama with the other parent, not a big deal..

I'm good, they can never hangout/go out because they have to find a babysitter for the child or take care of it themselves.

Back
Top Bottom