Dave Chappelle Headlines Funny or Die Tour!

If only I was close to some of these locations :smh:
I might have to try and make that drive up to NJ for one of those dates. I am just glad to see he is starting to emerge somewhat and make an appearance. Maybe this is the start of more appearances and events from him :pimp:

NEW YORK — Dave Chappelle is making his most substantial return to stand-up comedy with a one-month tour for Funny Or Die.

The comedian will headline the Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival, which kicks off Aug. 23 in Austin, Texas. The 13-date, two-stage tour concludes Sept. 22 in Phoenix.

The 39-year-old Chappelle has occasionally performed impromptu sets in comedy clubs, but has largely avoided comedy and public life since abruptly leaving his hit Comedy Central series, “Chappelle’s Show,” in 2005.

Also on the bill are Flight of the Conchords, Hannibal Buress, Kristen Schaal and Al Madrigal.

FUNNY OR DIE PRESENTS THE ODDBALL COMEDY & CURIOSITY FESTIVAL

DATE CITY VENUE

Fri 23-Aug Austin, TX austin360 Amphitheater

Sat 24-Aug Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

Sun 25-Aug Dallas, TX Gexa Energy Pavilion

Fri 30-Aug Pittsburgh, PA First Niagara Pavilion

Sat 31 Aug Tinley Park, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheater

Sun 1-Sep Detroit, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre

Fri 6-Sep Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center

Sat 7-Sep Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center

Sun 8-Sep Mansfield, MA Comcast Center

Fri 13-Sep Denver, CO Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre

Sun 15-Sep Irvine, CA Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

Fri 20-Sep Mountain View, CA Shoreline Amphitheater

Sun 22-Sep Phoenix, AZ Desert Sky Pavilio
http://www.freep.com/article/201306...urns-stand-up-will-visit-metro-Detroit-Sept-1

Yeah he's actually touring a little before that as well, he's coming here to Atlanta next week! Can't wait

I could understand not wanting to see him come back out from not wanting to tarnish what he has/had already done in his career. On the same note though, that is what has left people wanting to see him again. I just hope he isn't TOO far out there with some of his stuff, which I am sure there will be some of.

No DC...
mean.gif
SMH.  How and or why is he not doing a show back home??

SMH.  How and or why is he not doing a show back home??

That's what caught me off guard too. I am in VA and just knew there was going to be one there. Maybe he is planning something bigger or just himself for back home....maybe....right? :rolleyes

Winning...

Fri 23-Aug Austin, TX austin360 Amphitheater

Sat 24-Aug Houston, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

Sun 25-Aug Dallas, TX Gexa Energy Pavilion

What do you guys think the ticket prices going to be like? Doesn't open up until friday..

No Ohio smh how are you not going to have a show in the state u live in

Last edited:
Yeah he's actually touring a little before that as well, he's coming here to Atlanta next week! Can't wait
This is correct. He will be in Nashville this coming Sunday and Monday. Then he heads to Knoxville, Chattanooga and then to ATL that weekend.
I was able to get some pretty good seats. Cant wait
View media item 459121
Got 2 extra tickets for any of my NT brethern who is trying to catch the show.
View media item 459112

Looking forward to Chappelle but there's a lot of good acts on this lineup. Conchords are awesome. John Mulaney and Dmitri Martin are hilarious.

he needs to come to South Florida :stoneface:

as soon as I move out of NJ, all the cool events tend to take place in NJ or even NYC for that matter :smh:

Last edited:
Yea I'm going to have to attend the one in Houston. Also need to be out for some tickets

Back
Top Bottom