Dave Chappelle just straight BOMBED his set tonight in South Florida...

Not sure if this is thread worthy, but I know alot of people are avid fans of Dave on here. But Damn, It was depressing to see the brotha get thrown off his game like that. This has pretty much got to be the first time he's been boo'd/heckled off stage in AGES. He did about an an hour tonight for the Zo's Summer Groove Comedy Show (Alonzo Mourning Charity weekend in Miami/South FL) at the Hard Rock, and half way thru, he just started trippin due to a couple hecklers. Barely put together a bit. It was so bad and awkward that it'll probably be up on WSHH soon lol.

nerd.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

He shoulda went out and knocked a few of them out with them new found muscles. That woulda got him some laughs.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Not sure if this is thread worthy. But I know alot of people are avid fans of Dave on here. But Damn, It was depressing to see the brotha get thrown off his game like that. This has pretty much got to be the first time he's been boo'd/heckled off stage in AGES. He did about an an hour tonight for the Zo's Summer Groove Comedy Show (Alonzo Mourning Charity weekend in Miami/South FL) at the Hard Rock, and half way thru he just started trippin due to a couple hecklers. Barely put together a bit. It was so bad and awkward that it'll probably be up on WSHH soon lol.
lol dont sound like dave but imma need a vid if true
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's the muscles. They made him less funny. Just how you can't have a fat comedian go skinny and still be as funny, you can't have some skinny funny guy buff up and stay the same.

I'm not surprised.

I saw him live at the height of his fame and was extremely disappointed.
30t6p3b.gif
Dude let the audience punk him and all that. He has no idea of how to shut down hecklers.

Lil' man was smoking a square outside after and I was tempted to shake him down for the money I wasted.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Not sure if this is thread worthy. But I know alot of people are avid fans of Dave on here. But Damn, It was depressing to see the brotha get thrown off his game like that. This has pretty much got to be the first time he's been boo'd/heckled off stage in AGES. He did about an an hour tonight for the Zo's Summer Groove Comedy Show (Alonzo Mourning Charity weekend in Miami/South FL) at the Hard Rock, and half way thru he just started trippin due to a couple hecklers. Barely put together a bit. It was so bad and awkward that it'll probably be up on WSHH soon lol.
lol dont sound like dave but imma need a vid if true
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Whatever. I hate when dudes in the crowd try to be comedians.

30t6p3b.gif
@ you being so dramatic you P-A-N.... "it'll prolly be on world star hip hop...."

Jump off a cliff you @#!!

Every comedian gets boo'd or heckled from time to time... And even bombs... Even well known comedians.... It isn't an easy job... So it is expected that they are off every once and a while..

Back
Top Bottom