Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Not a fan of KH either nowadays. I really enjoyed (I think it was) his first two specials.

it’s because he keeps the same formula and just plugs in different jokes

there’s no progression in the style and doesn’t showcase his personal growth

michael che has the best special out in years even over dave

dave must’ve saw some real live **** for him to still not want to fully say what really happened

him saying how he wanted to give kaepernick a go fund me so he wouldn’t have to play again tells me dave never wanted to come back but had to

Well he wasn't working so he needed money. And I think he still loves comedy so there's that.

Well he wasn't working so he needed money. And I think he still loves comedy so there's that.

lol you said that like you’re super offended at the notion

it’s just that you can see the weight of him having to be on stage, that child like smile and silliness is gone

you can see the game took a toll on him, he made multiple remarks about it...make america wait again...

it’s impressive he can still perform at a high level despite all that but you can def see the difference

At what point in my statment did I sound offended? I just made a simple reply.

Crazy hearing Dave and the trasngender community having a problem. I'm watching Anthony Jeselnik's special from a few years ago and he kinda went on the same rant.

You gotta ignore the fake outrage. When Dave was joking about black people **** was cool, when he did about white people **** was cool, trump voters cool, now he talks about women and transgenders and all of a sudden it ain't funny anymore and he hates them.
It's all fun and games when it's others getting roasted but now it's your turn and you get mad.

Equanimity was funny as hell too. I kinda like the first one better.

The demographic difference from the LA crowd to DC. :lol:

katt williams stand up great america waa hilarious

ima need someone to make fun of trump fixation w his daughter tho

like how do you pay 130k to **** almost your daughter?

like what kind of sick **** but then 130k? she aint taylor swift or nobody you could find her stand in at walmart for 150

the last 15 min or so yea when he talkin bout ****** but he went in on trump and that *** *** arbys dude "we have the meats" :sick:

he went in on all them fast food places :lol:

Are there multiple billboards for equanimity? I just saw one where dude had red lipstick and a weird looking jacket

it’s because he keeps the same formula and just plugs in different jokes

there’s no progression in the style and doesn’t showcase his personal growth

michael che has the best special out in years even over dave
Whare the name of it?

Back
Top Bottom