Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
For those that were uncomfortable with this special. Good. That's what good comedy does. It's also what every day people think, and usually in worse fashion. Dave reminds me more of George Carlin with this one. I thought it was great.
Who was uncomfortable this time?

You got NETFLIX premium or some ****? Cuz I don’t see this.
Yeah, theres no way to access it. I just let it play.

Replay the special again. Skip to the end credits and then let that play. After the final Chappelle credit a whole other video starts on its own. First shot being in black and white with Dave on stage. If you try to fastforward you'll see a new vid started thats like 20+min long.

Last edited:
If you hover over the special and click the down red arrow it should pop up a preview screen. From there just click on "Trailers & More" and you should be able to access the epilogue directly.

Watching again.

The LBGT community in a car joke is hilarious and so true :rofl:

Also its good to see Dave following my ideology that if a woman has a right to abortion on the flipside you cant just go force a man to financially support the kid; right to choose, right to abandon.

If you hover over the special and click the down red arrow it should pop up a preview screen. From there just click on "Trailers & More" and you should be able to access the epilogue directly.
Oh ****, I never bothered to check there. Saw trailers and just ignored it :lol:

Yeah it's right there.

Y'all aint never heard of Juicy Smullét? :rofl: :rofl:

The "****** ******" with the African accent :rofl:

Comparing the crack epidemic to the herion epidemic.

Man's said now I know how white people felt about the crack ep. cuz I don't care about heroin ep.

Lmao.
Dave be saying **** I think.

Just say no to drugs

And the thing is going off a Wanda Sykes joke the reason the opioid epidemic dont touch black folk is cuz of racism in medicine and racist doctors :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Y'all aint never heard of Juicy Smullét? :rofl: :rofl:

The "****** ******" with the African accent :rofl:

This part had me gasping for air :rofl:

The cop taking his statement “okay 3am. Okay you were walking......in Chicago? Oookay? To Subway for a sandwich!!??? I guess. MAGA hats on in Chicago? Frank come over here!”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reminds me of his old stand up about the cops sprinkling crack on dude saying he broke into his own house and hung up pictures of himself everywhere.

Bruh. I still can’t get past this man’s raspy *** voice change. His voice and his expressions were the two things that made him most funny. Since he started doing shows again the dude is just expressionless most the time and sounds like he literally smokes 10 packs of cigs per day. It kills me cause I loved the dude growing up but damn man.

Loved the standup. This is Classic Dave saying it with his chest and he shouldn't apologize for none of the jokes

Gotta watch. I see people pissed and trying to cancel Dave so it has to be good. wish Netflix takes a chance and gives Louie ck some bread for a special.

Watched it last night. If you can't sit through this because you're offended, you need to quit stand up comedy altogether. The late great Patrice O'Neal said no matter what a comic says and whether the jokes hit or not, it all comes from the same place - to make people laugh. I love how CHappelle ends every special by tying the end punchline to an earlier story.

Already watched it twice. I like that this one was released solo so it gave me more time to sit and digest rather than jumping to the 2nd stand up (since the last 4 were all released in tandem). The epilogue was amazing. I bet those people trying to cancel him would have 2nd thoughts about him if they watched the epilogue.

Back
Top Bottom