***Dave East Official Thread: "Karma 3 Out Now I Guess***

I don't see how NY not backing son and putting the house on him. They rather back all the southern bitters. U got dudes praising milly rock and panda but won't speak on dude. He good in my book.

I'm not mad at him for doing the Trey Songz feature. I get it, it's money and business.

NY shows him a lot of love but again, this sound just isn't popular. Social media got all regions listening to the same sound.

I don't see how NY not backing son and putting the house on him. They rather back all the southern bitters. U got dudes praising milly rock and panda but won't speak on dude. He good in my book.

2 Milly is nice. U should check out his tape he doesn't stick to one lane in his music like u would think since he came out with a dance record.

He doesn't make club music so it seems like he isn't getting supported... people are really rocking with dude out there tho. Panda & milly rock are getting praise in the clubs & radio because it fits the sound of radio. Nobody is truly sitting back waiting for multiple songs from these dudes.

East is the one getting cosigned by Nas, East is the One doing tracks with Pusha, Kiss, French etc etc. He's just not a flash in the pan artist and if they continue to move him the way they have the results are gonna show with his brand growing rather then being hot for a few months.

Hiphop seems to only quantify artist as hot if there song is being played heavily on radio or if there really recognizable to the general public, when in truth it's much more intricate than that. Flatbush Zombies just sold 26K off an indie album and when u compare that to dudes who are "Hot" they outsold many of them with no radio singles or social media hype. Cats like Kenderick, Cole & Rocky have really changed the way artist approach things

Yeah...East is moving in the right direction. NY should support him more though. "KD" is a club record....that sounds current. That should've got a push and played all on the radio. Whenever I'm turning up with some people...and grab the Bluetooth/aux cord and play KD...people always enjoy it and ask who that is.

This ***** come up is real though. He was dusty as sht in 2013/2014 excited to rap for a few seconds on Hot 97...now he fly. Cool to see a dude come up before your eyes. I think sky is the limit for dude. He has it all.

The key for him is to do a few features...and get his face out there. Cuz the bishes gon love it. And keep putting together quality tapes & albums. He's one single or quality project away from bursting on the scene.

On another note....NAS is clearly gearing up for a return. This ***** is everywhere lately, and been popping on social media. Feel like he gon drop some heat real soon. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

2 Milly is nice. U should check out his tape he doesn't stick to one lane in his music like u would think since he came out with a dance record.
Milly rock still be going in idc idc ...2 Milly and Dave east :pimp: , free schmurda

51dd935a_1458762369.png

Last edited:
Finally got around to listening to this. Pretty nice. Definitely NOT "Vado 2.0" :lol:

KD
Forbes List
Momma Working :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Everything Lit
Arizona :smokin

Couple other nice tracks on there too. Some other ones could easily be radio tracks.

Back
Top Bottom