***Dave East Official Thread: "Karma 3 Out Now I Guess***

I regularly play that Dave East and Game track. Joint is too smooth...and they were big boy spitting on there.

Need a video for that one in Harlem & Compton

Last edited:
I regularly play that Dave East and Game track. Joint is too smooth...and they were big boy spitting on there.

Need a video for that one in Harlem & Compton

10 years ago that could've been a single and a label would've put the money up to shoot a video. Times changed b.

Such a random collab.

Paul sound different now.

I didn't like it. Female thick as hell though.

Can't get over how good that Dave East/Game song is

Funny because my boy was just telling me about this collab last night. Not real big on Dave East but I always liked his flow. Just got done listening and its :x Like that back to back spitting like Jada and Styles. Definitely need more tracks together.

Looking for a song or freestyle from Dave East.

Flex was playing it the other day.

He said something like... selling packs on a bicicleta.

Anyone know what I'm talking about.

I don't know if it's new or old.

Looking for a song or freestyle from Dave East.

Flex was playing it the other day.

He said something like... selling packs on a bicicleta.

Anyone know what I'm talking about.

I don't know if it's new or old.

Other day Flex played some track for like 15 minutes straight back to back. It was hard as **** something about the summer was the hook. We probably talking about the same joint

It's called All Summa. Been waiting on this cat to toss it up on his soundcloud, it's only on Flex's app right now. Snippet I heard sounded tough.

Hardest song of 2016.

"Toldy dawg it's his fault he ain't kill him because he got up on that stand." :smh:

All Summa needs to drop for real man. As soon as it does this funk flex app is being deleted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom