13. Imagine
14. Cut Em Off f. Don Q
15. I Don’t Understand It
16. Us f. Gunna
17. We On f. Border Bucc
18. Going Hard
19. Ain’t Goin’ f. Trouble
Damn East went ham on the features...sheesh :lol:

Couldn't get thru half of it. It's not bad but son is just boring as **** and has the same flow/subject matter

I’m starting to feel the same honestly :lol:

I **** with some of the loose songs here and there but I haven’t cared for a whole project from him since Hate Me Now/Kairi Chanel 2-3 years ago.
And it’s weird because it feel like he’s gotten better technically as a rapper

Its like bruh better at making remixes than original songs

There a few joints on here....but yeah. He not progressing from a putting a project together standpoint.

Feel like he kinda peaked in 2016. There was a time where he never missed. This whole stretch was a vibe for me.

There a few joints on here....but yeah. He not progressing from a putting a project together standpoint.

Feel like he kinda peaked in 2016. There was a time where he never missed. This whole stretch was a vibe for me.

Your absolutely right. How the **** do you peak before your debut album ? :lol:

To be completely honest I doubt that album will ever come out

Why is it taking him so long to develop a hit record? Even young ma managed to get one off.

Feel like he's putting out too much music. A lot of these new artists don't seem to have that backing and push either.

Why is it taking him so long to develop a hit record? Even young ma managed to get one off.

She's a one hit wonder.

Dave's problem is he's chasing too many current sounds and trends. Some work but for the most part it's not a good look. If he's gonna catch one, it has to be his sound but that's hard cause his sound isn't popular today.

Making a hit record is MUCH easier said than done. That record with CB kinda felt like a reach for him, as well as the one with Uzi, on a lesser level. You can’t really force it cause if it don’t work now you just alienating your OG fanbase

It seem like he a got a cool fanbase tho, the females is/was ****ing with him

_’s was calling him Vado 2.0 a few years ago, he’s bigger than Vado was but that comparison looking even more accurate :lol:

I’m starting to feel the same honestly :lol:

I **** with some of the loose songs here and there but I haven’t cared for a whole project from him since Hate Me Now/Kairi Chanel 2-3 years ago.
And it’s weird because it feel like he’s gotten better technically as a rapper

Its like bruh better at making remixes than original songs

his energy is gone and he has no reason to be hungry anymore. listen to Kairi Chanel and then listen to this. I could feel him through the speakers on Kairi Chanel.

Just surprised it was this quick he fell off

Haven’t listened yet, but how does this compare to P2? I liked a lot of the storytelling songs he had on P2, and even the more mainstream sounding stuff was more natural.

Haven’t listened yet, but how does this compare to P2? I liked a lot of the storytelling songs he had on P2, and even the more mainstream sounding stuff was more natural.

It's a mixtape. It's more of him experimenting with different sounds and styles and having a lot of features. It's not bad at all. It's solid. There's just no real stand out tracks to me. You can listen to it, but it's nothing you feel you need to replay.

Probably the one with Gunna has the most possibilities

Back
Top Bottom