Dave White Jordan Gelaskins For Ipods

Posted this in the Jordan Forum, but I thought this would also relate to the Art forum.

GelaSkins will unveil a new series of iPod protectors from start artist Dave White. Four Dave White Gelaskins featuring designs based on his Air Jordan paintings will drop in April : IV (now available), V & VI (April 14th), and III (April 28th).

More Pics and Info!
dw1.jpg

Free Shipping on Nike Dunk SBs over $90 at CCS.com. Use code CCSAFF
$20 off your order of $99 at eastbay.com. Use code LKS16N29
Receive Free Shipping with Code GOOD + Spend over $75 and receive 10% off @ Karmaloop!

Check out: IndividualSole.com for the latest on kicks, clothes & culture!

I definitely want to cop the IV skin but i dont like the front cover.
Karmaloop 20% Off Rep Code (USE IT!): JN11750
"Ladies, if you are rich, and I have boned you, would you please meet me at the Nacho Cart?! Also if you are rich, and you want to bone, please meet me at the Nacho Cart!" - Leon Phelps aka The Ladies Man​

wow good look on these.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
>SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998<​

these are sick, im going to wait for the black cement skin to release for my nano
DALLAS MAVERICKS
2006 Western Conference Champions​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

hmm im kinda confused. Im looking around the site, and i dont find any place where u can buy them online. It says theyre store is not available. where do you go to buy these skins?
I am ********
AIM: scmtkings4

i like the IV one the most so far :. do you know if they fit 80g's:. how do you buy em???:.

Where can i get the one for laptops?
-thanks,
AnGeL_O

Wanted Acapulco Gold Fitted(any color) in 7 5/8 please hit me up

those are sickkkkkk :wow:
eek.gif

too bad i already ordered a dunk one from phase9media. i still might pick up one of them laptop skins

Looks like only the Jordan IV for the Nano is all that is left right now. The Powerbook skins are coming out later this year and the other designs for the iPods are listed in the pic above. Here's the link for the Nano:

Jordan IV for the Nano
Free Shipping on Nike Dunk SBs over $90 at CCS.com. Use code CCSAFF
$20 off your order of $99 at eastbay.com. Use code LKS16N29
Receive Free Shipping with Code GOOD + Spend over $75 and receive 10% off @ Karmaloop! Check out: IndividualSole.com for the latest on kicks, clothes & culture!

i wonder if the laptop skins are only for powerbooks
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

yo i have to order one of those
Angry Black Man on an ELEVATOR
_____________________________________​
***STAY SAFE

Back
Top Bottom