David Boston Appreciation

thousandaire

Banned
t1_boston_ap.jpg

a_boston_i.jpg

boston102101.jpg

030918boston.jpg

Straight Savage at OSU, I was a big fan of dude and I live in Michigan and they don't take this Michigan vs. Ohio State rivalry lightly...As a lil _ Ithought he was about to take over the league. I wish I would have been right
tired.gif

PS- Charles Woodson gave him the business

[table][tr][td]2000[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]1156[/td] [td]16.3[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2001[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]98[/td] [td]1598[/td] [td]16.3[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]72[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2002[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]512[/td] [td]16.0[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2003[/td] [td]SDG[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]880[/td] [td]12.6[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]he had a couple very good years

all gravy but CWood did not give Boston the Bidness that game.
Boston did his thang that game. Burnt him for 6 and backpedalled and taunted him into the end zone.
CWood didnt shut Boston down at ALL.

so back to the point
ohio-state-university-sports-illustrated-collection-si-photos-ohio-state-david-boston-o-sic-sip-00008xlg.jpg

PS- Charles Woodson gave him the business

No, he didnt

boston.jpg

(nh)

dude was RIPPED at like 240, inclining 425, and still running like a sub-4.3. everyone knows he was juicing but still, a specimen nonetheless. too bad aboutthe injuries.

^ Gunna, I agree with you...but C. Wood's performance in THAT game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> D.Boston's (he might not have given Boston the business personally, but he gave the whole damn Buckeye roster the business personally
laugh.gif
)...Not trying tothread jack...get back to the scheduled "appreciation"

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

MR HGH himself...ducked outta harms way before they started the real witch hunt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not true at all.
Boston been tryin to make several squads recently.
He was about to make the Bucs team 2 yrs ago but he caught a DUI.
and Wraith is right, Homie had no need for the juice, he was already 210 with Guns at o$U
messin with that dumb $%@% is why he got hurt in the 1st place.
Dude was 270 in San Diego
smh.gif

roll.gif

marty shottenheimer (sp) told him he cant be that big out there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

MR HGH himself...ducked outta harms way before they started the real witch hunt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not true at all.
Boston been tryin to make several squads recently.
He was about to make the Bucs team 2 yrs ago but he caught a DUI.
and Wraith is right, Homie had no need for the juice, he was already 210 with Guns at o$U
messin with that dumb $%@% is why he got hurt in the 1st place.
Dude was 270 in San Diego
smh.gif

roll.gif

marty shottenheimer (sp) told him he cant be that big out there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Look at him at OSU. Look at him late in his NFL career. Of course he didn't need steroids (not HGH, at his age that's pretty irrelevant as far asmuscle growth goes) to get anywhere, but are you saying he didn't take them? I find that hard to believe.

Im not saying he didnt take them.
I know he took them.
I m saying He never needed them
he was out his mind
He used to wear Purple contact lenses and have mad piercings.
Dude was on some other stuff.

*edit, Ive told the story before on here, several of my friends ran with him when he was on the Dolphins so I used to go to club with same circle of People
laugh.gif
dude is a different Character

Joe Camel, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
laugh.gif
Gunna is saying he didn't completely "duck outta harms way"---I remember he would have been on the Bucsrecently but got hit with that DUI like mentioned. He even said messin' with the hgh/roids is why he kept getting hurt. If you think it's even remotelypossible that Boston didn't use anything, you are HOPELESS!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom