Day 26? We Off That?

Joined Oct 8, 2008
Too many kats in that group anyway. Now Big Mike can get some burn. Upgrade for both parties. Que supposed to be dropping a mixtape this week.

Joined Oct 8, 2008
Originally Posted by bittersweet

Q didn't break them up ... Diddy is just a grimey dude to work with, period.
It wasn't even Diddy, Q had problems with their Manager. He promised his fam a house, so his fam was up and ready to move and that promise fell through. And some other *%#@.

Joined Jun 17, 2006
Que MOSLEY?!?!

That name sounds funny...

But Day 26 is a whack group anyway.. The only reason they sold any records was because the show was

Joined Dec 24, 2001
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Que MOSLEY?!?!

But Day 26 is a whack group anyway.. The only reason they sold any records was because the show was
They were not wack my friend

Joined Jun 29, 2002
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Que MOSLEY?!?!

Stop it. Their albums were HEAT. And the cats had vocals. I was not mad at the group. Puff finally hit the nail on the head with them. He just f'd up pickin' Que to be in the group. I just knew from the get go he was gonna be a problem. He has this real feminine type attitude about him. Not callin' dude feminine but but he had a lot ot female characteristics in how he carried himself.

Joined Sep 28, 2005
i don't see him having huge solo potential...

they all compliment each other well but i cant see myself checkin for any of them on a solo level...

Joined Mar 17, 2007
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

lies^

day26 had bangers

QFMFT

they broke up? i didn't watch the vid...
Nah, Que been giving everyone in the Day26 camp problems so they booted his crybaby ***, dude is talented, but by the looks of things he let his emotions get the best of him.

And the group just inked a deal with Atlantic a couple months ago (anyone know what went down that made them leave Badboy?) , I'm ready for some new music from those dudes.

Joined Aug 25, 2005
They are a decent group but you know diddy won't let anybody out shine him. Ex. Shyne and 112.

And Q should be mad at the world. I mean he wakes up to Rajon Rondo every day.

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Both of their albums were dope, I still play them. They're not gonna get any love with their solo careers though

Joined Feb 5, 2009
^^"he wakes up to Rajon Rondo everyday"
THAT.......WAS.......COLD!!!!
*wipes frost off of phone*
I never thought she was anything special,but I thought she was decent.I will NEVER EVER look at shorty the same again!

Joined May 2, 2008
Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

lies^

day26 had bangers

QFMFT

they broke up? i didn't watch the vid...
Nah, Que been giving everyone in the Day26 camp problems so they booted his crybaby ***, dude is talented, but by the looks of things he let his emotions get the best of him.

And the group just inked a deal with Atlantic a couple months ago (anyone know what went down that made them leave Badboy?) , I'm ready for some new music from those dudes.
is that a serious question?

lies^

day26 had bangers
Truth

Joined Dec 28, 2003
The didn't leave Badboy. I believe Atlantic was distributing Badboy. So they were Badboy/Atlantic.

Then Puff took his distribution to Interscope, but Atlantic retained the rights to some of the artists Badboy signed while Badboy went through Atlantic.

Puff is gettin' money through both deals. Hate away.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now