Day 26? We Off That?

http://www.youtube.com/v/mYArtcx46uA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6http://www.youtube.com/v/mYArtcx46uA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6

Song sounds pretty nice
pimp.gif
, still think aubrey's wrong for what he did to the group.

Too many kats in that group anyway. Now Big Mike can get some burn. Upgrade for both parties. Que supposed to be dropping a mixtape this week.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Q didn't break them up ... Diddy is just a grimey dude to work with, period.
It wasn't even Diddy, Q had problems with their Manager. He promised his fam a house, so his fam was up and ready to move and that promise fell through. And some other *%#@.

Que MOSLEY?!?!

roll.gif

That name sounds funny...

But Day 26 is a whack group anyway.. The only reason they sold any records was because the show was
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Que MOSLEY?!?!

roll.gif

But Day 26 is a whack group anyway.. The only reason they sold any records was because the show was
smokin.gif

They were not wack my friend

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Que MOSLEY?!?!

roll.gif

smokin.gif
Stop it. Their albums were HEAT. And the cats had vocals. I was not mad at the group. Puff finally hit the nail on the head with them. He just f'd up pickin' Que to be in the group. I just knew from the get go he was gonna be a problem. He has this real feminine type attitude about him. Not callin' dude feminine but but he had a lot ot female characteristics in how he carried himself.

i don't see him having huge solo potential...

they all compliment each other well but i cant see myself checkin for any of them on a solo level...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

lies^

day26 had bangers

QFMFT

they broke up? i didn't watch the vid...
Nah, Que been giving everyone in the Day26 camp problems so they booted his crybaby ***, dude is talented, but by the looks of things he let his emotions get the best of him.

And the group just inked a deal with Atlantic a couple months ago (anyone know what went down that made them leave Badboy?) , I'm ready for some new music from those dudes.

They are a decent group but you know diddy won't let anybody out shine him. Ex. Shyne and 112.

And Q should be mad at the world. I mean he wakes up to Rajon Rondo every day.

Both of their albums were dope, I still play them. They're not gonna get any love with their solo careers though

^^"he wakes up to Rajon Rondo everyday"
THAT.......WAS.......COLD!!!!
*wipes frost off of phone*
I never thought she was anything special,but I thought she was decent.I will NEVER EVER look at shorty the same again!

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

lies^

day26 had bangers

QFMFT

they broke up? i didn't watch the vid...
Nah, Que been giving everyone in the Day26 camp problems so they booted his crybaby ***, dude is talented, but by the looks of things he let his emotions get the best of him.

And the group just inked a deal with Atlantic a couple months ago (anyone know what went down that made them leave Badboy?) , I'm ready for some new music from those dudes.
is that a serious question?

lies^

day26 had bangers
Truth

The didn't leave Badboy. I believe Atlantic was distributing Badboy. So they were Badboy/Atlantic.

Then Puff took his distribution to Interscope, but Atlantic retained the rights to some of the artists Badboy signed while Badboy went through Atlantic.

Puff is gettin' money through both deals. Hate away.

Back
Top Bottom