DAY 3: YES, THE SKY IS STARTIN TO CLEAR UP!

anyone else have problems with this right now in norcal.

found out in the news that its bad to stay outside too long because we can inhale all the smoke. i live in tracy, ca by the way.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

Yup. Straight gutter. :x
sick.gif
LORD BARON​

Yep, I got mad confused when I woke up without the blinding sun in my eyes, only upside is that it's not scorching outside..

it's nothing compared to the Oakland Hills fires.
one of my good boys from HS lived up there. his fam's home was one of the like 10 out of a couple thousand that didn't get torched completely to the ground.

i remember seeing the smoke & fires burning from here all the way across the Bay and wondering WTH was going on. a few minutes later, i got a call from my boy saying that they had to evacuate cuz everything around them was burning up.

it was even more surreal rolling up to his neighborhood when the fire dept finally gave the okay a week later. everything w/in like a 3 mile radius was burned to a crisp.......cars melted to nothing or just carcasses a couple inches from the ground and just a sea of burned out lots.
it was like a nuclear bomb hit that area.

my dude's mom didn't want to roll up there by themselves, so my boy called me and a few other dudes to go up w/them. it was heartbreaking to see his moms break down when we finally got up the hills and saw their pad still standing amongst all the other burned out ones.
what's weird is that everyone said it was a blessing that their house didn't get cooked, but they still had to go thru a gang of repairs and renovations cuz of all the smoke damage. their house was basically untouched by the fires, but the whole interior smelled like a barbecue pit. most everyone else got paid off by their insurance comps too, so they were able to build more modern and elaborate spreads.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

damn, your friend was lucky as hell^
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

its bad, but i was just down in santa barbara a couple of weeks ago and there was such a bad fire in the mountains it was literally raining ash....hope that doesnt happen here!

yeahh up here in davis it was like that, it just felt hella weird. like the sky was gonna fall or something haha
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

its all over antioch man....crazy weather, hot as hell too
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

I had to evacuate b/c of the Oakland hills fires too, they burned within a mile or two of my house. The sky was black and the sun was red, and all you could smell was the ash, pretty scary stuff.

*310/510 LA to the Bay*
UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

fire also out in the evergreen hills
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

somebody fill me in on what happened? fire?

i woke up this morning to an orange sky and i knew something was up.

edit: nm, i got it.
TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie
LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

^^Yeah, the sun was crazy red this morning.
- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

YO the sun was @#%$ RED as @#%$ going down a lil earlier....that thing was huge(nh)
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

I was trippin out this morning.

I was like @#%$ is with the sky.
TEAM SOLOBOLO
We put the I in TEAM

it was real gloomy/dark yesterday...but the heat still been killin me.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom