Dayton ,Ohio people

i never knew there was an "old dayton" i just basically knew east dayton, west dayton, then the suburbs like miamisburg, centerville, kettering, oakwood, etc. btw anyone that went to centerville high school? i only know one other nt'er that went to cville, but then again he's one of my best friends
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Of course theres an Old North Dayton..It's the area around Children's Medical Center, Kiser Middle School, and Patterson Park..Lived in the OND almost my whole life..God I can't wait to get out, again..lol
TEAM HYPE KILLS!!!CaseKicks' myspace!!!

I ain't got no ties to Dayton but I played ball there a few times. I'm from up north more but all the places you mentioning sound familiar.

When I was there and I'd see someone walk by with unique shoes I was like "Man, I wonder if that's a NT'. LOL
Grady Sizemore for President​

yea I grew up in ond behind evans bakery on the corner of grove and warner

went to kiser for middle school and went to belmont for hs
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

I dont know anyone from Dayton but I know where it is located LOL. What's up fellas?!!

CINCY stand up! but yeah deveroes on hopple has the 14/9 for $200 (limitede sizes) and the 2/21 (i think all sizes..) for $250

JW if we can change this topic name to Dayton and Cincinnati people. Because i dont want to make a cincy one when there have been numberous nati people in herealready
thanks

Natikid - were you in Hopple this week? If so let me know... I work there.

Yes we do have the CD packs for those prices.

only 8-9 and 15 in the IX/XIV pack
Every size except 11.5/12 in the II/XXI pack.

dayton what up,born and raised 15 mins north of the city but been living on the east,alomst riverside for about 2 yrs now

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Natikid - were you in Hopple this week? If so let me know... I work there.

Yes we do have the CD packs for those prices.

only 8-9 and 15 in the IX/XIV pack
Every size except 11.5/12 in the II/XXI pack.
Dang Cincy... Size 15 is my size. I still dont want to pay $200 for just the IX's because im good on the XIV's.

Born and raised in Centerville, went to Xavier for college and just moved back. Now that I am back in D town I m trying to leave ASAP. There is nothing todo here Anyway seems to me that the best spot is still the FNL in the Dayton Mall but honestly I can not stand to go inside that mall. Garbage. Haven'thad time to check out the Finish Line at the Greene but hopefully they will have a decent inventory since I live near by and its quiet and tucked away.

For those you with decent collections, is it me or when you break out some heat to go to the mall, UD game, wher ever no one even notices. People justdon't know what's up around here.

BTW walking around downtown i just shake my head and
laugh.gif
at what some ofthe people are wearing, Wow, where they get these garbage fakes I got no idea. Terrible

^^ Agreed, or when you wear heat, they look at you as if you are wearing fakes. But they are the ones with the lime green and black XI's...
smh.gif

BTW, I went to the Fairfield Mall Finishline and they are NOT getting the 6/17 pack next week, only the Dayton Mall store is getting them around here.Not happyabout that. The manager said to keep checking back in the upcoming months because they are giong to try to get that account, but if that's the case I guessi will just try to get them on line because there is NO way Im going out to Dayton Mall for a release like that, it will be a zoo.

Chermy23,

Good luck with grabbing your pack. Me I am waiting on the Hares/XVI pack, Deveroes whats good? LOL

The Carmine VI's were my first Jordans I got (Dec '91) when I was 8, and I thought I would retire when I got them again, but I will be out of townthis weekend, and getting the 17s paired with them is a big turn off, add that to the fact that Im going to Vegas in 2 weeks, Im going to have to pass. Savethat $400 for the ciasino. Oh well though.

If anyone in D town goes to the DYT mall finishline let me know how it goes, I will be interested to see how they handle the mob

I am in need of a DS VI/XVII countdown pack sz 11 or 11.5, Can someone help me out with this in the Dayton area?,
I have plenty of heat to trade with, I have ATLEAST one original colorway of I-XX3,,,I have an extra DS X-XIII countdown pack sz 11 I would trade even for theVI/XVII pack and maybe add a little something extra IF needed,
(a LITTLE Money a Shirt or Jersey something of that nature)

DS DMP sz 11 with finishline receipt for sale for the right price, extra BMP DS sz 11 with eastbay invoice for sale for the right price ,DS sz 11 Olive V withreceipt for sale for the right price , among other things......contact me if you can help me out with this pack. I would settle for just the VI carmines withatleast half of the box because thats all I want anyway are the Carmine VI,s

I have alot of DS Jordans and a few Lebrons all sz 11 except 1 or 2 sz 10.5

Anyone been to Jeffersonville outlet lately?..I wanna go, but aint tryin to waste my gas if they aint got nothin..

Back
Top Bottom