Dayton ,Ohio people

Jeffersonvile gets some heat sometimes..I copped a pair of sample XXI's from there and I got 550 for em off of ebay..I need some running shoes for summerand don't wanna pay full price so I'm gonna go hit em up and hope they have something descent..

Im heading to jeffersonville in the morning to return some FC XVs,So ill take a good look around and let you guys know what I find.

Good lookin' out..let me know cause I really wanna get some good summer beaters..

Jeffersonvile gets some heat sometimes..I copped a pair of sample XXI's from there and I got 550 for em off of ebay..I need some running shoes for summer and don't wanna pay full price so I'm gonna go hit em up and hope they have something descent..

Thought they were your mom's pair of kicks... or thats what you told me.

Originally Posted by Fab1122

Jeffersonvile gets some heat sometimes..I copped a pair of sample XXI's from there and I got 550 for em off of ebay..I need some running shoes for summer and don't wanna pay full price so I'm gonna go hit em up and hope they have something descent..

Thought they were your mom's pair of kicks... or thats what you told me.

They were hers, but I found them..She had no idea what she was gettin'..Still can't believe we got that much out of them..But I guess people will pay alot for something they think is special

For sale or trade,Anyone in Dayton interested in DS X/XIII cdp sz 11, DS Mars retro IV, sz 11, DS Mili IV sz 11, DS 2006 Retro V White/Fire Red-Black 23,s sz11, DS retro V olive sz 11 ,,2007 Firered III, 2004 blk/varsity red XIX sz 10.5, DS aqua VIII sz 11......DS BMP sz 11 And others to much to list

DS DMP sz 11 with finishline receipt cash only no trades on the dmp,Everything has receipts or invoices.

These are the only things I would trade for 2001 Retro III Black/Cement Grey sz 11or 11.5 ,1999 Retro IV Black/Cement Greysz 11(nikeAirVersion),1999 retro IVWhite/Blacksz 11 (nikeAirVersion) 2000 Retro V sz 11 White/Black-Fire Red (NikeAirVersion),
2000 Black/Black-Metallic Silver retro V sz 11(nikeairversion), retro XI sz 11/11.5White/Black-Dark Concord Black/Varsity Royal-White sz 11/11.5,,, 2001 RetroXI White/Columbia Blue-Black, 2001 retro XI Black/Varsity Red-White sz 11/11.5.... Or CDP VII,,,XVI or VI sz 11 or 11.5

If you are interested in these to buy or trade PM me or email me at JASONWMADEWELL@yahoo.com

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say what up to all my cincy heads...ddnt know there were that many on here..

what part you from, i am reppin st bernard lol

Man, all you guys in Cincy have WAY more stuff then me. I'm reppin Wooster, OH, which is like 50 min away from Cleveland. But neither my city nor Clevelandhave NADA!

Its a shame.

I know its early, but do any of the Dyt heads now where they are going to lock down there December CDP packs?

damn,didn't know there was dayton heads up in here...i live columbus now but i still frequent dyt often, graduated from medowdale in "05

checking in for Dayton. Anyone lucky enough to get the Yeezys in here? If so holler at me

Who all is goin' to the Cincy sneaker show?..What heat yall wearin?..

Yoooo tomorrow we got the Wale/Big Sean instore at Corporate... at 4 pm! come through!
The tickets for the Gypsy Hut show still available!

Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase May 30th it goes down!

From North Dayton. The best spots to get Jordans and Nikes are TNT Fashions,Finishline, or Deveroes.

Don't TNT sell fakes still?..I remember goin in there and they had BAPE..

where is this tnt place at? Where was everybody this morning? like 10 people total in the dayton mall for the dmp2 release? yall dead?

^^Not dead, just most of us can find a better way to spend 310+ than on this JB garbage..

Back
Top Bottom