Dayton ,Ohio people

here in Dayton, we all should get to know each other so we all can maybe business together and also discuss all the local hotspots,what places have what and what sizes,restocks,who has all the newest clothing or whatever else you would like to talk about locally.
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Bordeaux VII,,,2001 Black/Cement Retro III ..98/99 .Black/cement or White/cement Retro IV,..99/00 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...2001Retro VI Infrared..The NikeAir stuff.. Dont have to be DS

hey there, my friend is from toledo, does anyone have any info on any local spots near him? thanks
Team Philippines
Member No.58

Whats happening everyone? Dayton and Cinci on the scene

Hey CaseKicks,
TnT fashions downtown has a sz 10.5 and a 13 left in the Black V, That was on Saturday the 3rd

You said we need a new store around here,aint that the truth.
Deveroes does not get nearly enough stock in and the regulars like FNL and FL never get any of the LS stuff or enough stock.
The DYT mall FNL got the DMP and I was surprised,hopefuly they get the BMP also.
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds

Thanks for the heads up on the black v's..But don't TNT sell fakes?..I know they got fake bapes..Makes me kinda worried about buying J's from em..
TEAM HYPE KILLS!!!CaseKicks' myspace!!!

Im checking in for DYT by way of Bowling Green State University. Our spots are exhausted in the city. Deveroes is the only legit spot. TNT sometimes get stuff, but thats about it.
Hebrew 11:6

tnt downttown doesnt sell fake J,s that I have ever heard of,their J,s deff are not bootlegs,
I cant say anything about babes though because I dont know anything about them and wouldnt know a fake babe if I saw it.
But I can say for sure their Jordans and Nikes are 100% legit,even down to the price tags attached to the box label. and receipt that has the name of the J that you just bought.

I dont like their return policy though,you cant get money back even on unworn with a receipt just an instore credit which I think is garbage

like Zack13g said they are small time,they dont get any LS stuff just GR
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds

I am so tired of our selection of shoes in the Flight City.... I love living up here an hour away from the original D. They get everything.

Anyone in dayton or cinci have anything in my sig to get rid of? or a pair of black-royal af 180,s?

What's up, been holding the D down since 85. Know plenty of the folks who have posted. Dont forget about my boy Fab's Cincinnati Sneaker Summitt next month.

^^ Wil,
Was good fam? I haven't heard from you in a minute. I just got back from NYC yesterday. Man it was crazy. Flight club had some heat too. Get at me man.

i lived in dayton for 17 years but now im in socal but my boys are still there. btw UD is garbage, waste of money school. sinclair is whats poppin
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Everyone get their III,s that they wanted?
I saw some special edition airforce 180,s Anyone know anything about them?

Finish Line Anniversary series. Again everyone is welcome to come join the Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase April 28th!
Cincinnati Summit April 28, 2007!

Nah I didnt cop the III's Jason, I havent been to motivated to buy lately. That might have something to do with all of my expenses in trying to get ready for law school...LOL

I haer that CJ, Got to get your future lined up. No education and your life will not amount to much
I have 2 extra tickets for monday night raw at WSU Nutter center in Dayton,Ohio on April 2nd 2007 Section 202,row 14,Seats 11/12
Show starts at 8:00 pm(day after wrestlemania)
PM me if interested

Reppin the CO but I got some folks in the dyt just thought id stop thru!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

Yeah, I have to make mature decisions now Jason. Lol... I really don't have anything on my radar untill the VIII's though (my grails).

Come on Dayton, Back to the top,
How many of you guys are from or grew up in Old North Dayton (OND) ? or went to Kiser middle school or Belmont for highschool?
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

Back
Top Bottom