DC Comics x A Bathing Ape Bapesta(pics)

264874547.jpg

Here are more products from the DC Comics x A Bathing Ape collaboration. Like before there will be different superhero Bapestas. These include Superman, Batman, The Flash and Wonder Woman. Each pairs colorway is inspired by the superheros costume. The superheros face will also be on the heel of the Bapesta. It is rumored these will be releasing in mid July.

NC's Finest

It's looks ok, same as the Marvel Bapes. I hope it comes in a similar packaging and wish it's not very hard to find.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
====================================
TEAM SARTORIALMySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.

wonder women or superman for me
what the hell? increase my daily post count mods/admin

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

yeah they come in the same packaging as the marvel ones. I'm feelin the wonder womans but no $$ =(

feeling Batmans, wish it was an AF1 instead, but I can't rock patent leather, the colors of my shirts are too dull.
----
WTB: AF1 mid '03 white/sport royal, Lunar dunks west sz 11

^ yeah,and those Flash are not that bad too...
"...I see offside traps as the sad attempt to cover for a lack of speed..."​

it sucks that they have fake batman bapes already but how much are they gonna retail for 200? the flash pair is nice
TEAMMARVEL

Wonder Woman's and Batman's are :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Not a BIG fan of this silohouette but I'm digging the Batman's...
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

the batmans are pretty sick too bad theyre gonna be $200+ retail.....pass
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

I hate that it is so hard to get Bapes and I am not gonna pay and arm and a leg for them. But I want those Batman's so bad. |I
tired.gif

So, I have to ask as this is the perfect time...

Considering I designed the Superman shoes in the other post....what makes these BAPES so special?

Not that they have to be as detailed or art heavy as the pair I did, but the BAPES are nothing but patent leather....and they are $200+?? You're paying for the brand name...period.

In all honesty, please tell me. I am truly curious because I will also be doing other superheros after the Superman version is released...

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom