DC Metro Forum Golfers - Anyone? Anyone?

rockdeep

Banned
What up folk?

Been talkin to The Ru lately about our affinity for golfing and it occurred to me why not ask who else up in this joint Golfs?

Meth?
Kev?
Scott?
Greg?

Even so, if anyone is actually in the immediate VA/DC/MD area near the beltway... maybe some of us can get a group of 4 on a few Fridays and get off early and hit the links.

I am not sure what everyone else's flexibility is like on Fridays.. but I only do half days at my Project sites if I'm in town.. so it's all good.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Count me in.

I won't lie. I'm no good. But I enjoy the helI out of it.

Nothing's more relaxing.

Let's get it in.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Been golfing for a few years now, im down if anyone wants to get to get a group of 4 going. Fridays are good, but Weekends work better as im mostly swamp with work during the week... Rock seeing that you are in VA where do you mostly play? .. im in VA most weekends at twin lakes in clifton, or westfields in fairfax.. aswell as Falls Rd GC in potomac MD, cuz its 5 min from my house..
TEAM HYPEBEAST​
"Yup! that's me in your favorite shoes.."
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

I am terrible, but like to at least hit the driving range on occasion. Anyone go to the one on 29 with the car about 175 yards out?

Rocky,

Next time me, Donnie Simpson, and any of his important folk are swinging in the area, I'll let you know in advance....

:lol:
laugh.gif

The DREAM TEAM -- "WE the CONNECTS, y'all just try to connect..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

^^
Yeah. its funny that it could be the dead of winter and I will hear Donnie droppin names like weight!! lol

Quote:
Rock seeing that you are in VA where do you mostly play? .. im in VA most weekends at twin lakes in clifton, or westfields in fairfax.. aswell as Falls Rd GC in potomac MD, cuz its 5 min from my house..

I actually played at Twin last week.. I used to live in Clifton off Stonefield... I haven't played Westfield yet...but have played Landsdowne, Goose Creek to try and get my game right...and I play a par three joint off Stringfellow and rt 50.

Also played Penderbrooke.

This in addition to my own Course at Dominion Valley....but the folks don't appreciate me out there much, as my slice is mean and 4 folks of my calibre always lets em play thru..

I hate feelin rushed for real.
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Rock I didn't know you golfed? Man if yall wanna set up a NT Golf summit, count me in.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You're dentist's name is Crentist?"​

Quote:
I actually played at Twin last week.. I used to live in Clifton off Stonefield... I haven't played Westfield yet...but have played Landsdowne, Goose Creek to try and get my game right...and I play a par three joint off Stringfellow and rt 50.

Also played Penderbrooke.

This in addition to my own Course at Dominion Valley....but the folks don't appreciate me out there much, as my slice is mean and 4 folks of my calibre always lets em play thru..

I hate feelin rushed for real
laugh.gif

Walking 18 Holes = Blasphemy

Carts and 90 degree rules all the way for me Sir.
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

i live right next to twins in clifton. BUT i dont golf

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. triple O.G. Member​

^^ That's cuz your a yung buck.....

If I walked the course.. I would be putting from the 12th tee box on and probably collapse atthe 15th tee...

Twin Lakes has a really nice course and you have two to choose from... Wide Open...trees where they should be... keeping my balls off the other fairway!! lol
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
If I walked the course.. I would be putting from the 12th tee box on and probably collapse atthe 15th tee...

15th??? psshh im out flat at the 10th!

Quote:
Twin Lakes has a really nice course and you have two to choose from... Wide Open...trees where they should be... keeping my balls off the other fairway!! lol
laugh.gif

The only time I walk was when I played for school. I am down on the weekend but I don't know about an 1 1/2 drive. I might fall asleep at the wheel on the way home.

Quote:
I am not sure what everyone else's flexibility is like on Fridays.. but I only do half days at my Project sites if I'm in town.. so it's all good.
:smh:
smh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
am terrible, but like to at least hit the driving range on occasion. Anyone go to the one on 29 with the car about 175 yards out?
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Ru how is Ft. Belvoir's course?

We should prolly try a Sunday Morning. Prices should be good. Carts.. early drinks on the Sabbath.. and time enough to get Greg back home before the Sun Sets for real.

With B-Ball about to end.. Sundays are going to be REAL boring...
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

i can do 9 holes, 18 is to advance for me and I dont have time like that.

Im at the range every saturday morninga t 9 am. ga ave and norwood road
love it

Rock FYI the sabbath starts friday at sundown and ends Sat sun down. Thats about all I know about my religion. Oh and I get gifts at hannuka.

Back
Top Bottom