DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Last edited:
No considering how other black characters appeared on the show-

View media item 798455
View media item 798456
View media item 798457
View media item 798458
And i find it extremely funny that you would post only pics of lex in dim lighting, a clearly lit pic-

View media item 798459
End.

So you gonna sit there and act like you ain't post pics of a different cartoon that premiered damn near ten years later?

Superman TAS premiered in 1996, justice league unlimited premiered in 2004, seems legit...

It's whatever though, I'm done with this debate, let's get back to talking about the movie. Any new news?

That ***** lex was an og lightskin brother

just like harvey dent was in the first 90's batman cartoon

So you gonna sit there and act like you ain't post pics of a different cartoon that premiered damn near ten years later?

Superman TAS premiered in 1996, justice league unlimited premiered in 2004, seems legit...

It's whatever though, I'm done with this debate, let's get back to talking about the movie. Any new news?

Just because a few of you THOUGHT lex was black doesn't change the FACT that DC proper Lex has been and will always be white.

and if you want exact pics of lex i'll go there-

View media item 805156
View media item 805157
I guess dr polaris was black also

View media item 805158
even star sapphire and copperhead

View media item 805159
damn giganta, evil star, volcana and heat wave too!
View media item 805160
my world is crushed...

I know that may shatter a lot of childhood's here, but that's what y'all get for assuming just because of **** colorist.

I've got all five seasons, i'll screen cap every scene if i have to.

I mean for ***** sake he's a ******* ginger in the comics

JLU was a continuance of BTAS and STAS, your argument, or lack there of, is moot. Lex is white deal with it.

Last edited:

He'll always be black in my heart.
I'd rather have a black man play Luthor than Jesse Eisenberg
grin.gif

Denzel for Luthor!!!!

So your saying that the way they were drawn looks identical to this...

View media item 792899
^ That truly doesn't look like a black man to y'all?

No considering how other black characters appeared on the show-

View media item 798455
View media item 798456
View media item 798457
View media item 798458
And i find it extremely funny that you would post only pics of lex in dim lighting, a clearly lit pic-

View media item 798459
End.
Honestly Looks like a light skinned brotha to me.

Bryan Cranston, the man seen by most fans as THE man to play Lex Luthor on screen, has finally spoken about the role. In an interview this morning on The Howard Stern Show the Breaking Bad star revealed that while he would have loved to play the villain, he was never asked to do so.

When asked about the rumours he had this to say:

In the minds of fans, it's true, in the minds of the hierarchy of Warner Brothers, it's not true. I was not involved in any of that whatsoever.

When asked about how the role would have effected his career, he described it as, "a twenty, it's a life changing role", one that he'd have loved to take on.

Back
Top Bottom