DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Yes, actual teamwork in the final battle as opposed to everybody washing minions to the theme music was good.

I feel like that scene RFX posted is DC's answer to the post credits craze. Instead of having the audience sit through the credits, just pepper one scene like that into your movies in order to pique interest in the grander tale.

I'm still scratching my head about this movie. I liked it, and all the pieces were there, it just wasn't clicking together. Either that or it was missing something.
I think it was just the delivery man. was a total mess in terms of composition. 

oh yeah I burst out laughing at the end fight when he stopped mid fight to go save lois

the way it was shot reminded me of when tyrone biggums drank redballs and stops everything when he senses a penny under a bus 

MANNNN WAS THAT FUN.

DCU is set up perfectly. This movie isn't perfect, pacing is god awful at times, the transitions aren't great and kind of head scratching, but the positives out weigh the negatives easily.

Gal Gadot was PERFECT. Eisenlex wasn't great, but I have faith in Eisenberg as an actor, met him in New York and watched his off Broadway play, dude is probably just doing what they wanted him to do. The last scene gives me hope on the future for lex.

Cavil was WAYYYY BETTER as supes. I mean miles ahead of MOS.

Affleck was perfect, I mean he's the batman we deserve as fans. Super excited about his solo movies.

Wonder Woman is going to be a goddamn hit, excited for Suicide Squad, and JL films next week. I'm hyped and very optimistic for the DCU.

Just fix the goddamn pacing and lack of transitions. Also the stupid montage of superman floating was annoying to me. But whatever no big deal.

I have a feeling theyre headed towards a flashpoint paradox eventually.
6.8-7.2/8.

Last edited:
oh and how can i forget

WW's theme music was like -8/8 levels of terrible 

the execution was just so cringe worthy 

WB should've just named this movie "Dawn Of Justice", seeing as the Batman v. Superman part was so damn underwhelming.

Zack Snyder had to juggle so many plot lines and new characters and it really shows.

Batfleck is fine. I want to see more, preferably a Batman movie directed by Affleck himself.

I genuinely liked Lex and i liked how he was pulling everyones strings.

WW was dope. She got the biggest applause in the theater. I am now interested in her solo movie.

That part after the Knightmare sequence!!

At first i was like WTF is this random *** lightning and dude with a mask yelling "Lois is the key".

Then it hit me like :wow: :wow: :wow: They really got the Flash in this joint to setup some Flashpoint Paradox storyline in the future!!

I looked around to see if anyone else was having the same reaction lol. Nope.

It's not terrible like some people are saying but its definitely not great.

Last edited:
Movie was 6/10
The bad guy (not named lex or batman) was mediocre.
Batman was pretty much a villain until he came to his senses. Dude was too much of a bad guy. I wont show this movie to my son. It will mess up his view of batman lol
Wonder Woman was not very good. She shields powerful rays (that can knock superman down) with her bracelets? When she showed up in the battle it was kinda cringe worthy.
Again, Batman brands villains and shoots and stabs "bad guys"? The best thing about this batman is his toys, bat cave entrance, and butler/tech engineer/mechanic whose skills and genius rivals Tony Stark's lol

Instead of throwing all these heroes out there they should spend more time developing the bad guy.
Was hoping to see lex luthor in his suit and not the other bad guy (i know his name but dont want to spoil).
Atleast the movie made me a superman fan. Dude is a good guy who loves his mom, girlfriend, and job. Plus he saves people. Superman doesnt deserve this treatment lol he should jet with Louis like Batman did in the end of Dark Knight rises lol

Last edited:
wait it wasnt a dream Bats just had because of his Superman paranoia??

i need to go through this thread to read all the theories and what not

He was based on this Batman
K6ymWom.jpg

Who was his son.

Last edited:
Wonder Woman was not very good. She shields powerful rays (that can knock superman down) with her bracelets?

When Diana won the Contest to become Wonder Woman, she was given a pair of magical silver bracelets. The bracelets were later explained as having been forged from the remnants of the Aegis, a shield made from the indestructible hide of the great she-goat, Amalthea, who suckled Zeus as an infant. When crossed before her, the bracelets are able to generate a remnant of the Aegis, allowing Diana to deflect attacks far larger than the surface area of her bracelets. This remnant takes the form of a semi-visible spherical forcefield roughly twice the height of Diana.

what was the point of lex adding his blood to doomsday?
what was the point of the special lex bullets? why not just regular bullets?

everything after the bat v superman fight was just awful, why didnt zack snider learn from ASM2?

why did lois throw the spear into the water? was super random and everyone knew she would have to get it later on 

oh yeah I burst out laughing at the end fight when he stopped mid fight to go save lois

the way it was shot reminded me of when tyrone biggums drank redballs and stops everything when he senses a penny under a bus 
Another reason I can't stand Lois. **** that *****.
WB/DC, pair Superman with Wonder Woman.

how does superman smash lois without getting too excited and breaking her in half?

how does superman and lois hookup in the middle of a huge city multiple times without anyone taking pictures? 

everything after the bat v superman fight was just awful, why didnt zack snider learn from ASM2?

why did lois throw the spear into the water? was super random and everyone knew she would have to get it later on 
Doomsday was created because of a mutation by mixing Krytonian blood with human. That's what Luthor was trying to do.
Don't remember the bullets.
Don't know.
Because she doesn't want Superman somehow get hurt by kryptonite again so she tried to dispose of it. She didn't know they were gonna need it.

All guesses here until I see the movie again:

Lex adding blood is I guess to imbued some of himself into the monster, for a sec I actually thought it was going to produce Bizarro. But yeah I think he just didn't want to create a full blown Kryptonian so he wanted it mixed.

The special bullets are so that it can't be traced, I guess? Which was traced back to LexCorp anyways :lol: To give Lois something to do? :lol:

Snyder never saw ASM2? :lol:

Lois threw the spear initially so that it can't be used against Supes again. She didn't know Luthor was creating Doomsday.

Last edited:

^ this
Also why is batman taking the "horse" to "water" and causing more destruction instead of taking the "water" to the "horse" on the island.

^ this
Also why is batman taking the "horse" to "water" and causing more destruction instead of taking the "water" to the "horse" on the island.
and once he got there he literally didnt even mention or make any effort to get the "water" 
laugh.gif

^ this

He knew that place was abandoned, no casualties, he set it up that way for his showdown with Supes.

Pretty much Snyders response to all complaints about the casualties in MoS.

It was probably brought up in this thread already but i was expecting to see Aquaman come up from the depths of that water hole and be like "you dropped your spear" or at least save Lois when she was trapped :lol:

^ this

and once he got there he literally didnt even mention or make any effort to get the "water" :lol:

he did, he just failed because his plane got shotdown and was about to be turned to dust til WW saved him. then everything just went to heck from there on out.

Last edited:
It was probably brought up in this thread already but i was expecting to see Aquaman come up from the depths of that water hole and be like "you dropped your spear" or at least save Lois when she was trapped :lol:

I think most did think that, would have been cool but then critics would have just said he was shoehorned for no reason

and yes I am going to adhere to putting spoilers into spoilers :lol:

All guesses here until I see the movie again:

Lex adding blood is I guess to imbued some of himself into the monster, for a sec I actually thought it was going to produce Bizarro. But yeah I think he just didn't want to create a full blown Kryptonian so he wanted it mixed.

The special bullets are so that it can't be traced, I guess? Which was traced back to LexCorp anyways
laugh.gif
To give Lois something to do?
laugh.gif

Snyder never saw ASM2?
laugh.gif

Lois threw the spear initially so that it can't be used against Supes again. She didn't know Luthor was creating Doomsday.
it seemed like lex was create super lex or something, they didnt make it too clear in the movie. why the hell was he able to just instantly take full command of the ship? in MoS that robot thing attacked lois when she walked in.
but like isnt the fact that there are bullets in the dead people enough proof that it wasnt superman that killed them? if not then using regular bullets is plenty untraceable 

like if lois is smart and she has the only thing in the world that can hurt superman, why not wait and see what superman wants to do with it. rather than throwing it in the first hole she can find

Back
Top Bottom