DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Actor for Aries was pretty scary in season 3 of Fargo

However people really conveniently forget the Boris and Natasha act out of what's his face and poison lady

Being the "hot" friend out of that group of crap really got people judging on a curve

401D34CB-1484-4CCC-B45A-7E01C891B255.gif

Actor for Aries was pretty scary in season 3 of Fargo

However people really conveniently forget the Boris and Natasha act out of what's his face and poison lady

Being the "hot" friend out of that group of crap really got people judging on a curve
That's actually my point. He was great in Fargo s3. Pretty misused as Aries.

Fine as the British guy but that twist reveal didn't really land.

Boris and Natasha were a joke.

I wouldn't mind Universal owning DC

Same company that owns FF and Jurassic World

Been more successful than Sony and Wb with movies for sure

I wouldn't mind Universal owning DC

Same company that owns FF and Jurassic World

Been more successful than Sony and Wb with movies for sure

tenor.gif

WB is probably the most successful movie studio of all time. The Matrix, Harry Potter, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Lord of the Rings, Ocean's Eleven, all the Nolan films. Classics like Casablanca, The Exorcist, Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, The Color Purple, Goodfellas, The Body Guard, Ben-Hur, The Wizard of Oz, Shawshank Redemption, The Departed, Gone with the Wind, A Clockwork Orange... New hits like Creed.

WB had a great year last year. Dunkirk, It, Wonder Woman, The Disaster Artist, Blade Runner, and their horror franchises. Yeah, Justice League flopped, but no way Universal did better. Normally I think NT does too much when they roast your opinions, but damn son. I can't tell if you're trolling or not with that one. But that has me stupefied.

^ yeah. I mean people really forget that It made 700 mill off a 35 mill budget. Disney is always gonna have a leg up because they release multiple princess/ animated movies, Star Wars and marvel films in a year

Total domestic gross By studios in 2017,(box office mojo didn’t have international)
1. Disney 2.4 billion
2 WB 2 billion
3. Universal 1.5 billion

Last edited:
Dark universe aint dead yet :lol:

No. Whoever buys WB, the DC division comes with it...

The other parts are HBO and Turner...
I'm saying they could just treat DC as its own division and sell off the publishing company and movie studio.

The report itself isn't saying WB itself is looking to be bought.

Its similar to how Sony has been messing with the idea of selling off its film and tv division.

Last edited:
saw the Mummy with Tom Cruise and it wasn't bad, they just expected it to make more than $410m on a $125m budget (probably mostly disappointed in the $80m domestic BO) I guess but I can see how to move forward and be a success

with that cast and add in Jolie, they have a decent future if get good directors

Heath Ledger got a legacy, that is incomparable to other actors on the sheer fact that he surprised so many people with the performance of a lifetime
that it's literally opening doors for people who shouldn't even be considered for a role in these films

I LOVE Wiig, LOVE HER

but they can't throw a bag at Charlize and call it a day

their first choice was supposedly Emma Stone but she turned down the role

reports are also saying this is Jenkins choice

I don't like this casting at all. Not gonna lie. I just can't imagine Kristen Wiig portraying someone like Cheetah. She has to dust up with Wonder Woman. That's a lopsided fight. I really hope they didn't cast her for her comedy background.

if it was the execs wanting it a la jlaw being mystique and fox's insistence to keep her in the spotlight, then i'd be worried but it seems like it's jenkins choice so i am kind of ok with it

I don't like this casting at all. Not gonna lie. I just can't imagine Kristen Wiig portraying someone like Cheetah. She has to dust up with Wonder Woman. That's a lopsided fight. I really hope they didn't cast her for her comedy background.

They’ll cgi her body like they did with ares.

For thor ragnarok they put cate blanchett’s head on a body double. Thought that was weird.

Back
Top Bottom