DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

You both wrong. mama kent makes sure those lips stay slippery.
E80E628A-0972-432B-AAA8-BCF6F0ADC9AE.gif

11C46329-79F0-42D6-A76B-254063CBDB00.gif

:sick::sick::sick:.................
giphy.gif

its not because it bad but because WB is gon' launch their own streaming and DCU might get absorbed so i think they are cutting budget or trying to figure out in case they need to refund those that paid for the year

its not because it bad but because WB is gon' launch their own streaming and DCU might get absorbed so i think they are cutting budget or trying to figure out in case they need to refund those that paid for the year
Nah from what I read on twitter, North Carolina messed up on their end of the funding for the show and only gave 14 mill instead of 40 mill. The show was just too expensive to do without the state helping with funding

that might also why they cut the first season but a lot of it is also restructuring, if WB has no plans to create a streaming service, i dont think it would be an issue since they were all in

being purchased might have had something to do with pushing the wb streaming too

that might also why they cut the first season but a lot of it is also restructuring, if WB has no plans to create a streaming service, i dont think it would be an issue since they were all in

being purchased might have had something to do with pushing the wb streaming too
I mean WB is probably gonna make a service, but this particular show stopping is due to NC. Titans and doom patrol aren’t filmed there

$14m dwon from $40m and they only cut 3 episodes in s1?

that can't be the only reason, it doesnt add up, id understand if they aren't gon' air or finish the other 9 episodes but they are

but who really knows at this point as theres no solid report on the reason why

So are they going to release the rest of the episodes of swamp thing? I liked the first episode :smh:

BLACK ADAM Reportedly Courting THE SHALLOWS & JUNGLE CRUISE Director Jaume Collet-Serra

Observer is reporting that Warner Bros. and New Line are zeroing in on Jaume Collet-Serra to direct their upcoming superhero movie, Black Adam, which will star Dwayne Johnson in the title role.

Variety has since corroborated the initial report and have confirmed that Collet-Serra is already in advanced negotiations with the studios.

Back
Top Bottom