DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

EErZuNzVAAA5G5S

1500x500

i dont understand how the joker has received high praise but ratings are 75%. is it disconnect between standard viewer vs comic book interest viewer?

i dont understand how the joker has received high praise but ratings are 75%. is it disconnect between standard viewer vs comic book interest viewer?
1. It's just Rotten Tomatoes. Doesn't really matter that much

2. Never trust early screen reactions

3. Critics are pretentious. Who the **** gives an eight minute ovation? Clapping and cheering for eight minutes? It all felt fake to me. To try to create a moment.

Last edited:
May simply be not as good as the ppl who gave it high praise said it was.

Or maybe its that great but going over the heads of the casual movie goer.

Never forget critics loved IM3, things changed once general audiences got to see it.. folks who were invested in the character and not there to see what’s his face do his thing

Reactions: sb
All that acclaim for an early rating of 75% on RT? lol and as you know, the scores always get lower once the movie is actually available to watch. Not a fan of unnecessary hype. Movie should've spoke for itself.

happy batman day!!!

did the 5k and it was great for what it is but very VERY disapointed that they didnt deliver their promise of shinign the bat signal on the LA city hall, run started at 6 and most were done by 7 and they were going to shine it at 8pm and the whole countdown and everything then as everyone had their camera pointing up... nothing happens

it was the finale and it took them a good sec before telling us the city hall didnt give them permission, such BS, people started booing :lol:

batman run 6.jpg

batman run 4.jpg

batman run 5.jpg

batman run 9.jpg

batman run 3.jpg

batman run 1.jpg

happy batman day!!!

did the 5k and it was great for what it is but very VERY disapointed that they didnt deliver their promise of shinign the bat signal on the LA city hall, run started at 6 and most were done by 7 and they were going to shine it at 8pm and the whole countdown and everything then as everyone had their camera pointing up... nothing happens

it was the finale and it took them a good sec before telling us the city hall didnt give them permission, such BS, people started booing :lol:

batman run 6.jpg

batman run 4.jpg

batman run 5.jpg

batman run 9.jpg

batman run 3.jpg

batman run 1.jpg

many are pissed witht he false advertisement of no bat signal, many are definitely gon' skip next year if they do this annually

it is funny because they did it for adam west when he passed away but this one where they made a ton and the business around and they didnt approve it

BatSignal_LA-AdamWest-990x557.jpg

_96513203_040081319-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom